you are not logged in | login or join us

Minnamoolka Weather

  RSS

18.18°S 145.14°E 666m AMSL

Atherton Forecast

This morning 19°C
Today 26°C
Mostly sunny

Now

22.3°C rising
Updated at 03:00 EST

Nth Cst & Tableland for Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Mareeba Ap

Temperature 22.3°C rising
Dew Point 19.1°C rising
Feels Like 22.3°C
Relative Humidity 82%
Wind icon
SE 11km/h rising
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1016.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:24 EST
Sunset sunset
18:21 EST

Nearby Now

South Johnstone 23.7°C
Lucinda Point 27.3°C

Next 12 hours in Mareeba

possible shower

6am

Slight chance shower
21°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
25°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
28°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
29°C
powered by Opticast

Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Atherton 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 26°C 27°C 26°C 27°C 27°C 28°C 29°C
Minimum 19°C 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 50% 40% 40% 40% 30% 30% 60%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
5
km/h
9
km/h
5
km/h
7
km/h
Wind Direction ESE 17km/h
ESE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
E 17km/h
E
ESE 14km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
ESE 12km/h
ESE
E 14km/h
E
ESE 10km/h
ESE
E 12km/h
E
ESE 5km/h
ESE
E 9km/h
E
SW 5km/h
SW
ENE 7km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 85% 65% 79% 61% 84% 65% 79% 58% 79% 60% 74% 55% 65% 52%
Dew Point 20°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 18°C

Atherton Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:02 EST
sunrise
06:24 EST
sunset
18:21 EST
last light
18:43 EST
moon
rise
Tue 15:37 EST
set
Wed 03:34 EST
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Cardwell Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Mar 30
24.4°C 32°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 29
22.1°C 32.2°C 0.0mm
Sat
Mar 28
22.8°C 32.1°C 0.0mm
Fri
Mar 27
22.0°C 32.2°C 0.0mm
Thu
Mar 26
23.4°C 31.2°C 0.0mm

Cardwell Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
1291.0mm
49.2 day(s)
total for 2015
829.8mm
43 day(s)
total to this day 2014
1181.3mm
59 day(s)
wettest day
116.5mm
Jan 4
lowest temperature
20.6°C
Mar 16
highest temperature
36.5°C
Jan 25

Cardwell Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
20.6°C
16th
lowest on record
14.4°C
31st 1970
average this month
23.5°C
+1.0°C
long-term average
22.5°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
33.4°C
5th
highest on record
38.7°C
2nd 1981
average this month
31.5°C
+0.6°C
long-term average
30.9°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
82.0mm
13th
total this month
212.2mm
8 day(s)
long-term average
389.1mm
17.0 day(s)
wettest on record
1065.8mm
1945
driest on record
25.1mm
1915

Minnamoolka Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Minnamoolka Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Much of WA ending March on wet note

18:55 EDT March is ending wet for Western Australia's west and south, most of which had a damp start to the month but even for places which have been recently dry.

Help with Weatherzone