you are not logged in | login or join us

Karumba Weather

  RSS

17.48°S 140.84°E 0m AMSL

Normanton Forecast

Today 35°C
Tonight 26°C
Thunderstorms clearing

Now

34.6°C rising
Updated at 15:30 EST

Gulf Country for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Currently at Normanton

Temperature 34.6°C rising
Dew Point 19.0°C falling
Feels Like 36.5°C
Relative Humidity 40%
Wind icon
NNW 29km/h falling
Wind Gusts 39km/h
Pressure 1006.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 20.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:51 EST
Sunset sunset
18:56 EST

Nearby Now

Burketown Ap 32.8°C
Kowanyama Ap 34.0°C

Next 12 hours in Normanton

mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
31°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
29°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
28°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
27°C
powered by Opticast

Gulf Country Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Normanton 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
Wed
Dec 3
Thu
Dec 4
thunderstorms clearing
Thunder-
storms clearing
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 35°C 36°C 35°C 34°C 34°C 33°C 33°C
Minimum 27°C 26°C 26°C 26°C 25°C 26°C 26°C
Chance of Rain 60% 60% 70% 90% 90% 70% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
24
km/h
18
km/h
21
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
15
km/h
24
km/h
15
km/h
23
km/h
17
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 16km/h
NNE
NW 24km/h
NW
NNE 18km/h
NNE
NW 21km/h
NW
NNE 17km/h
NNE
NW 23km/h
NW
NNE 17km/h
NNE
NW 23km/h
NW
NNE 15km/h
NNE
NW 24km/h
NW
NNE 15km/h
NNE
NW 23km/h
NW
NNE 17km/h
NNE
NW 28km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 57% 50% 60% 44% 60% 47% 65% 57% 76% 58% 72% 61% 79% 64%
Dew Point 22°C 23°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 23°C 24°C 24°C 25°C 24°C 25°C 26°C 25°C

Normanton Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:28 EST
sunrise
05:51 EST
sunset
18:56 EST
last light
19:20 EST
moon
set
Sat 00:02 EST
rise
Sat 12:08 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Normanton Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Nov 28
26.3°C 37°C 0.0mm
Thu
Nov 27
27.1°C 37.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 26
27.8°C 38.9°C 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 25
27.7°C 37.4°C 0.2mm
Mon
Nov 24
25.0°C 38.4°C 0.2mm

Normanton Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
738.7mm
59.1 day(s)
total for 2014
621.6mm
60 day(s)
total to this day 2013
613.2mm
42 day(s)
wettest day
72.4mm
Feb 9
lowest temperature
10.8°C
Jul 8
highest temperature
40.0°C
Jan 6

Normanton Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
23.1°C
4th
lowest on record
19.0°C
4th 2010
average this month
25.9°C
+0.6°C
long-term average
25.3°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
38.9°C
26th
highest on record
42.9°C
15th 2004
average this month
37.1°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
37.0°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
0.6mm
8th
total this month
1.2mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
49.9mm
4.8 day(s)
wettest on record
143.0mm
2013
driest on record
0.6mm
2012

Karumba Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Karumba Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane storm: Photos show full scale of destructive cell system

16:21 EDT Social media has lit up with striking images from a storm cell that battered Brisbane and South East Queensland, smashing windows, bringing down trees and powerlines and cutting power to tens of thousands of homes and businesses.

Help with Weatherzone