you are not logged in | login or join us

Gununa Weather

  RSS

16.67°S 139.18°E 1m AMSL

Mornington Island Forecast

This morning 27°C
Today 31°C
Late shower

Now

29.3°C falling
Updated at 06:00 EST

Gulf Country for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 40.

Currently at Mornington Island

Temperature 29.3°C falling
Dew Point 22.8°C falling
Feels Like 33.0°C
Relative Humidity 68%
Wind icon
S 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1011.3hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
06:01 EST
Sunset sunset
18:59 EST

Nearby Now

Burketown Ap 28.3°C
Normanton 29.7°C

Next 12 hours in Mornington Island

mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
29°C
possible thunderstorm

12pm

Slight chance storm
30°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
31°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
30°C
powered by Opticast

Gulf Country Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mornington Island 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Nov 23
Mon
Nov 24
Tue
Nov 25
Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
late shower
Late shower
clearing shower
Clearing shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
thunderstorms clearing
Thunder-
storms clearing
late shower
Late shower
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms clearing
Thunder-
storms clearing
Maximum 31°C 31°C 32°C 32°C 32°C 32°C 32°C
Minimum 27°C 27°C 27°C 27°C 27°C 27°C 26°C
Chance of Rain 50% 40% 80% 60% 70% 80% 60%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction NE 10km/h
NE
NNW 16km/h
NNW
NNE 19km/h
NNE
N 18km/h
N
NE 15km/h
NE
N 16km/h
N
NNE 9km/h
NNE
N 14km/h
N
N 11km/h
N
N 16km/h
N
NNE 11km/h
NNE
N 16km/h
N
NNE 15km/h
NNE
N 18km/h
N
Relative Humidity 78% 68% 72% 64% 68% 62% 71% 62% 71% 61% 73% 63% 71% 60%
Dew Point 25°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 23°C

Mornington Island Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:37 EST
sunrise
06:01 EST
sunset
18:59 EST
last light
19:22 EST
moon
set
Sun 19:41 EST
rise
Mon 07:23 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Mornington Island Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Nov 22
27.4°C 35°C 0.0mm
Fri
Nov 21
28.5°C 34.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Nov 20
28.6°C 33.9°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 19
27.6°C 34.1°C 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 18
28.5°C 34.1°C 0.0mm

Sweers Island Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
1048.5mm
50.0 day(s)
total for 2014
581.9mm
63 day(s)
total to this day 2013
771.0mm
44 day(s)
wettest day
62.0mm
Jan 16
lowest temperature
12.6°C
Aug 22
highest temperature
36.5°C
Jan 6

Sweers Island Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
23.2°C
6th
lowest on record
18.0°C
24th 2002
average this month
26.8°C
+0.3°C
long-term average
26.5°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
35.0°C
22nd
highest on record
39.2°C
14th 2004
average this month
33.0°C
-0.2°C
long-term average
33.2°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
4.0mm
6th
total this month
5.3mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
66.8mm
4.2 day(s)
wettest on record
161.0mm
1894
driest on record
0.0mm
2006

Gununa Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Gununa Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone