you are not logged in | login or join us

Croydon Weather

  RSS

18.21°S 142.25°E 125m AMSL

Croydon Forecast

This morning 28°C
Today 36°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

27.6°C falling
Updated at 05:09 EST

Gulf Country for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE in the early afternoon then tending NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

Currently at Normanton

Temperature 27.6°C falling
Dew Point 24.2°C falling
Feels Like 31.4°C
Relative Humidity 82%
Wind icon
ENE 9km/h steady
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1008.6hPa steady
Fire Danger 2.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
05:46 EST
Sunset sunset
18:53 EST

Nearby Now

Julia Creek Ap 27.8°C
Richmond 26.1°C
Burketown Ap 25.2°C

Next 12 hours in Normanton

possible thunderstorm

6am

Slight chance storm
27°C
possible shower

9am

Intermittent rain
31°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
35°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
36°C
powered by Opticast

Gulf Country Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Croydon 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
Wed
Dec 3
Thu
Dec 4
Fri
Dec 5
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 36°C 36°C 36°C 36°C 37°C 37°C 36°C
Minimum 28°C 28°C 28°C 28°C 28°C 28°C 29°C
Chance of Rain 50% 90% 90% 90% 90% 90% 80%
Rain Amount
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
7
km/h
15
km/h
5
km/h
15
km/h
6
km/h
14
km/h
6
km/h
12
km/h
6
km/h
14
km/h
7
km/h
13
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction NE 17km/h
NE
E 7km/h
E
NE 15km/h
NE
N 5km/h
N
N 15km/h
N
NW 6km/h
NW
NNE 14km/h
NNE
WNW 6km/h
WNW
NNE 12km/h
NNE
SSE 6km/h
SSE
N 14km/h
N
W 7km/h
W
N 13km/h
N
WNW 10km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 38% 23% 46% 28% 46% 31% 52% 36% 51% 36% 54% 38% 58% 44%
Dew Point 15°C 12°C 18°C 16°C 18°C 17°C 20°C 19°C 21°C 20°C 21°C 20°C 23°C 22°C

Croydon Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:22 EST
sunrise
05:46 EST
sunset
18:53 EST
last light
19:17 EST
moon
rise
Sat 12:03 EST
set
Sun 00:44 EST
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29

Normanton Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Nov 28
26.3°C 37°C 0.0mm
Thu
Nov 27
27.1°C 37.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 26
27.8°C 38.9°C 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 25
27.7°C 37.4°C 0.2mm
Mon
Nov 24
25.0°C 38.4°C 0.2mm

Normanton Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
738.7mm
59.1 day(s)
total for 2014
621.6mm
60 day(s)
total to this day 2013
613.2mm
42 day(s)
wettest day
72.4mm
Feb 9
lowest temperature
10.8°C
Jul 8
highest temperature
40.0°C
Jan 6

Normanton Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
23.1°C
4th
lowest on record
19.0°C
4th 2010
average this month
25.9°C
+0.6°C
long-term average
25.3°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
38.9°C
26th
highest on record
42.9°C
15th 2004
average this month
37.1°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
37.0°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
0.6mm
8th
total this month
1.2mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
49.9mm
4.8 day(s)
wettest on record
143.0mm
2013
driest on record
0.6mm
2012

Croydon Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Croydon Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane storm: Supercell damage bill could reach $150 million, Campbell Newman says

ABC image 00:06 EDT The damage bill from a supercell storm that hit south-east Queensland on Thursday afternoon with cyclonic winds and softball-sized hail could reach $150 million, Queensland Premier Campbell Newman says.

Help with Weatherzone