you are not logged in | login or join us

Tablederry Weather

  RSS

22.47°S 144.49°E 223m AMSL

Longreach Forecast

This morning 23°C
Today 34°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

22.9°C rising
Updated at 03:00 EST

Central West for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of thunderstorms. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day.

Currently at Longreach Ap

Temperature 22.9°C rising
Dew Point 19.8°C falling
Feels Like 22.9°C
Relative Humidity 83%
Wind icon
SE 25km/h steady
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1015.9hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / 0.2mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:31 EST
Sunset sunset
18:24 EST

Nearby Now

Winton Ap 26.6°C
Hughenden Ap 25.9°C
Blackall 21.1°C
Richmond 26.1°C

Next 12 hours in Longreach

mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
23°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
28°C
thunderstorm

12pm

Shower. Chance storm
32°C
possible thunderstorm

3pm

Chance shower or storm
34°C
powered by Opticast

Central West Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Longreach 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 34°C 35°C 35°C 35°C 36°C 36°C 37°C
Minimum 23°C 21°C 21°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 60% 5% 5% 5% 20% 5% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 26
km/h
20
km/h
27
km/h
17
km/h
26
km/h
18
km/h
24
km/h
17
km/h
22
km/h
13
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction NE 26km/h
NE
E 20km/h
E
ENE 27km/h
ENE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
NE 26km/h
NE
SE 18km/h
SE
NE 24km/h
NE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
SE 22km/h
SE
S 13km/h
S
SE 17km/h
SE
S 18km/h
S
SSE 19km/h
SSE
SSW 18km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 57% 33% 49% 24% 49% 23% 46% 24% 50% 26% 45% 22% 32% 15%
Dew Point 19°C 16°C 16°C 12°C 16°C 11°C 16°C 12°C 17°C 14°C 16°C 12°C 10°C 7°C

Longreach Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:08 EST
sunrise
06:31 EST
sunset
18:24 EST
last light
18:46 EST
moon
rise
Tue 15:47 EST
set
Wed 03:35 EST
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Longreach Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Mar 30
25.3°C 37°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 29
22.7°C 37.1°C 0.2mm
Sat
Mar 28
21.9°C 37.1°C 1.8mm
Fri
Mar 27
23.4°C 36.9°C 0.0mm
Thu
Mar 26
21.4°C 37.0°C 0.0mm

Longreach Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
213.3mm
18.6 day(s)
total for 2015
78.2mm
14 day(s)
total to this day 2014
85.2mm
15 day(s)
wettest day
25.0mm
Mar 10
lowest temperature
17.3°C
Feb 3
highest temperature
43.3°C
Mar 1

Longreach Ap Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
18.8°C
16th
lowest on record
8.7°C
31st 1970
average this month
24.1°C
+3.8°C
long-term average
20.3°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
43.3°C
1st
highest on record
43.6°C
4th 1985
average this month
39.4°C
+4.9°C
long-term average
34.5°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
25.0mm
10th
total this month
32.2mm
5 day(s)
long-term average
54.7mm
4.8 day(s)
wettest on record
413.4mm
1963
driest on record
0.0mm
1953

Tablederry Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Tablederry Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Much of WA ending March on wet note

18:55 EDT March is ending wet for Western Australia's west and south, most of which had a damp start to the month but even for places which have been recently dry.

Help with Weatherzone