you are not logged in | login or join us

Tanah Merah Weather

  RSS

27.68°S 153.18°E 25m AMSL

Logan City Forecast

Today 26°C
Tonight 20°C
Possible shower

Now

24.2°C falling
Updated at 17:00 EST

Brisbane for Friday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Archerfield Ap

Temperature 24.2°C falling
Dew Point 13.1°C falling
Feels Like 24.2°C
Relative Humidity 50%
Wind icon
E 29km/h falling
Wind Gusts 39km/h
Pressure 1017.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 10.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
04:44 EST
Sunset sunset
18:26 EST

Nearby Now

Brisbane 24.6°C
Brisbane Ap 24.1°C
Gold Coast 23.1°C

Next 12 hours in Archerfield

mostly cloudy

6pm

Mostly cloudy
24°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
23°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
22°C
mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
21°C
powered by Opticast

Brisbane Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Brisbane weather update

Brisbane Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Logan City 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
Wed
Dec 3
Thu
Dec 4
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 26°C 27°C 28°C 29°C 31°C 32°C 31°C
Minimum 20°C 20°C 18°C 18°C 19°C 21°C 22°C
Chance of Rain 80% 20% 20% 20% 20% 40% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Pollen Index Low Moderate Low Moderate Moderate Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 21
km/h
24
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
17
km/h
12
km/h
17
km/h
11
km/h
18
km/h
13
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction SE 21km/h
SE
ESE 24km/h
ESE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
E 19km/h
E
E 11km/h
E
E 16km/h
E
NE 10km/h
NE
NE 17km/h
NE
NNE 12km/h
NNE
NE 17km/h
NE
N 11km/h
N
NE 18km/h
NE
N 13km/h
N
NNE 19km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 69% 57% 52% 47% 51% 43% 51% 43% 52% 44% 52% 48% 51% 47%
Dew Point 18°C 17°C 15°C 14°C 15°C 14°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 19°C

Logan City Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:18 EST
sunrise
04:44 EST
sunset
18:27 EST
last light
18:53 EST
moon
set
Fri 23:20 EST
rise
Sat 11:11 EST
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29

Logan City Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Nov 28
20.4°C 27°C 6.0mm
Thu
Nov 27
22.4°C 31.9°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 26
22.0°C 29.7°C 2.4mm
Tue
Nov 25
22.0°C 34.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 24
22.6°C 30.8°C 0.0mm

Logan City Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
988.1mm
115.6 day(s)
total for 2014
575.0mm
104 day(s)
total to this day 2013
1348.3mm
148 day(s)
wettest day
91.2mm
Aug 17
lowest temperature
0.0°C
Sep 12
highest temperature
41.9°C
Jan 4

Logan City Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
14.8°C
5th
lowest on record
8.5°C
17th 2006
average this month
20.1°C
+2.8°C
long-term average
17.3°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
40.7°C
16th
highest on record
38.5°C
30th 1996
average this month
30.0°C
+2.3°C
long-term average
27.7°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
18.0mm
21st
total this month
50.5mm
8 day(s)
long-term average
111.0mm
11.9 day(s)
wettest on record
275.3mm
2008
driest on record
9.4mm
2011

Tanah Merah Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Tanah Merah Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane storm: Tens of thousands of south-east Queensland residents still without power after 'worst storm in a decade'

ABC image 17:25 EDT A supercell storm that hit south-east Queensland yesterday afternoon with cyclonic winds and softball-sized hail has left tens of thousands of residents without power, transport delays and a huge clean-up.

Help with Weatherzone