Fairfax Media Network

Keperra Weather


Brisbane Forecast

Tonight 21°C
Tomorrow 30°C
possible_shower

Now

26.5°C falling
Updated at 17:50 EST

Brisbane for Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower during the morning. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. The slight chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds S/SE 25 to 40 km/h.

Currently at Brisbane

24-hour graph
Temperature 26.5°C falling
Dew Point 17.5°C rising
Feels Like 27.3°C
Relative Humidity 57%
Wind icon
ESE 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 5.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:28 EST
Sunset sunset
18:36 EST

Nearby Now

Brisbane Ap 25.8°C
Archerfield Ap 26.6°C
Redcliffe 26.0°C

Next 12 hours in Brisbane

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
25°C

12am

Mostly clear
24°C

3am

Mostly clear
22°C

6am

Mostly clear
21°C

Brisbane Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Brisbane Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Brisbane 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Feb 11
Fri
Feb 12
Sat
Feb 13
Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16
Wed
Feb 17

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Late shower

Possible shower
Maximum 30°C 30°C 30°C 32°C 32°C 33°C 29°C
Minimum 21°C 21°C 21°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 60% 50% 50% 20% 10% 30% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 20
km/h
27
km/h
24
km/h
31
km/h
24
km/h
28
km/h
15
km/h
21
km/h
10
km/h
19
km/h
9
km/h
21
km/h
14
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 20km/h
SSE
ESE 27km/h
ESE
SSE 24km/h
SSE
SE 31km/h
SE
SE 24km/h
SE
SE 28km/h
SE
SSE 15km/h
SSE
ESE 21km/h
ESE
SE 10km/h
SE
ENE 19km/h
ENE
SE 9km/h
SE
ENE 21km/h
ENE
SSE 14km/h
SSE
ENE 24km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 58% 51% 58% 51% 59% 50% 55% 43% 60% 47% 57% 47% 58% 60%
Dew Point 19°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 20°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 19°C 19°C

Brisbane Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:04 EST
sunrise
05:29 EST
sunset
18:35 EST
last light
19:00 EST
moon
set
Thu 20:26 EST
rise
Fri 08:57 EST
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9

Brisbane Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Feb 11
20.4°C 31°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 10
21.7°C 30.9°C 0.0mm
Tue
Feb 9
20.0°C 30.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Feb 8
19.9°C 30.9°C 0.2mm
Sun
Feb 7
21.4°C 28.6°C 7.8mm

Brisbane Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
284.8mm
25.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
61.0mm
15 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
362.4mm
24 Day(s)
Wettest Day
23.2mm
Jan 5
Lowest Temperature
18.0°C
Jan 17
Highest Temperature
36.2°C
Feb 2

Brisbane Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
19.9°C
8th
Lowest On Record
16.5°C
1st 2004
Average This Month
22.2°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
21.3°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.2°C
2nd
Highest On Record
41.7°C
22nd 2004
Average This Month
31.0°C
+1.1°C
Long-term Average
29.9°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
7.8mm
7th
Total This Month
9.6mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
141.3mm
13.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
272.4mm
2010
Driest On Record
15.8mm
2014
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heavy hailstorms hit Queanbeyan and south Canberra

18:33 EDT

Queanbeyan and parts of Canberra have been hit by heavy hailstorms, leaving backyards covered with "golf-ball sized" hailstones.

Clearest skies since spring fine-tune rare planet event

15:51 EDT

Much of southeastern Australia is experiencing its sunniest week since spring and skies have been staying clear at night, effectively giving planet gazers a fine-tuned view of a rare feature.

Perth recycling its hot air

14:18 EDT

Australia's western capital equalled its record of four consecutive days over 40 degrees yesterday, and some of that heat is returning.