Fairfax Media Network

Brisbane-City Weather


Brisbane Forecast

Tonight 21°C
Tomorrow 31°C
possible_shower

Now

23.4°C falling
Updated at 22:10 EST

Brisbane for Tuesday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about bayside suburbs, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 25 to 40 km/h turning S 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Mostly sunny morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h tending SE in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Brisbane

24-hour graph
Temperature 23.4°C falling
Dew Point 14.4°C falling
Feels Like 23.4°C
Relative Humidity 57%
Wind icon
SSE 3km/h falling
Wind Gusts 6km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 4.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:26 EST
Sunset sunset
18:38 EST

Nearby Now

Archerfield Ap 22.2°C
Brisbane Ap 23.2°C
Redcliffe 23.7°C

Next 12 hours in Brisbane

48-hour forecast

12am

Slight chance shower
22°C

3am

Mostly cloudy
22°C

6am

Slight chance shower
22°C

9am

Shower
27°C

Brisbane Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Brisbane Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Brisbane 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Feb 9
Wed
Feb 10
Thu
Feb 11
Fri
Feb 12
Sat
Feb 13
Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny
Maximum 29°C 31°C 29°C 30°C 31°C 33°C 32°C
Minimum 21°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 22°C 20°C 22°C
Chance of Rain 60% 80% 70% 40% 30% 5% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
32
km/h
23
km/h
27
km/h
19
km/h
27
km/h
22
km/h
30
km/h
24
km/h
28
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
12
km/h
21
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 22km/h
SSE
SE 32km/h
SE
SE 23km/h
SE
SE 27km/h
SE
SE 19km/h
SE
ESE 27km/h
ESE
SE 22km/h
SE
SE 30km/h
SE
SSE 24km/h
SSE
SE 28km/h
SE
S 14km/h
S
E 20km/h
E
SE 12km/h
SE
E 21km/h
E
Relative Humidity 58% 53% 64% 57% 61% 51% 62% 61% 64% 54% 57% 48% 59% 45%
Dew Point 18°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 19°C

Brisbane Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:03 EST
sunrise
05:27 EST
sunset
18:37 EST
last light
19:01 EST
moon
rise
Wed 06:50 EST
set
Wed 19:42 EST
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9

Brisbane Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Feb 9
20.0°C 30°C 0.0mm
Mon
Feb 8
19.9°C 30.9°C 0.2mm
Sun
Feb 7
21.4°C 28.6°C 7.8mm
Sat
Feb 6
22.1°C 29.9°C 1.2mm
Fri
Feb 5
21.7°C 27.0°C -

Brisbane Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
284.8mm
25.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
61.0mm
15 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
345.0mm
22 Day(s)
Wettest Day
23.2mm
Jan 5
Lowest Temperature
18.0°C
Jan 17
Highest Temperature
36.2°C
Feb 2

Brisbane Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
19.9°C
8th
Lowest On Record
16.5°C
1st 2004
Average This Month
22.5°C
+1.2°C
Long-term Average
21.3°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.2°C
2nd
Highest On Record
41.7°C
22nd 2004
Average This Month
31.0°C
+1.1°C
Long-term Average
29.9°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
7.8mm
7th
Total This Month
9.6mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
141.3mm
13.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
272.4mm
2010
Driest On Record
15.8mm
2014
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Perth swelters in heatwave, breaking 50-year-old weather record

23:01 EDT

Perth has recorded above 40 degree Celsius temperatures for three days in a row, melting a February record which has stood for more than 50 years.

Isisford's dream for a medical museum a step closer with drought funding

19:41 EDT

The plan to turn a historic outback Queensland hospital building into a medical museum is a step closer to reality with the project given more than $140,000 in drought funding.

Roma cattle prices driven to record levels by restocker demand

18:16 EDT

Records tumbled at the Roma saleyards, where strong demand saw a record price of $1,880 paid for a cow and calf unit.