Fairfax Media Network

Herbert Weather


Darwin Forecast

This morning 26°C
Today 33°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

26.2°C falling
Updated at 04:08 CST

Darwin-Daly for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W/NW and light increasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 27 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Currently at Noonamah

24-hour graph
Temperature 26.2°C falling
Dew Point 24.2°C falling
Feels Like 28.5°C
Relative Humidity 89%
Wind icon
S 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 22.2mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:44 CST
Sunset sunset
19:17 CST

Nearby Now

Middle Point 25.8°C
Darwin Ap 27.8°C

Next 12 hours in Blaydin Point

48-hour forecast

6am

Mostly clear
29°C

9am

Chance shower or storm
30°C

12pm

Chance shower or storm
31°C

3pm

Chance shower or storm
31°C

Darwin-Daly Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Northern Territory Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Darwin 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Feb 11
Fri
Feb 12
Sat
Feb 13
Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16
Wed
Feb 17

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 33°C 33°C 34°C 34°C 35°C 34°C 34°C
Minimum 26°C 26°C 26°C 26°C 26°C 26°C 27°C
Chance of Rain 80% 70% 90% 90% 90% 80% 80%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
25
km/h
12
km/h
22
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
21
km/h
18
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 18km/h
WSW
WSW 25km/h
WSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
W 22km/h
W
WSW 13km/h
WSW
W 18km/h
W
W 16km/h
W
WSW 19km/h
WSW
W 16km/h
W
WSW 20km/h
WSW
W 16km/h
W
WSW 21km/h
WSW
W 18km/h
W
W 24km/h
W
Relative Humidity 80% 64% 80% 64% 79% 59% 79% 58% 75% 54% 76% 58% 74% 57%
Dew Point 26°C 26°C 26°C 25°C 26°C 25°C 26°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 25°C 25°C 26°C 24°C

Darwin Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:23 CST
sunrise
06:44 CST
sunset
19:17 CST
last light
19:39 CST
moon
rise
Thu 08:59 CST
set
Thu 21:27 CST
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9

Noonamah Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Feb 10
24.1°C 35°C 19.2mm
Tue
Feb 9
24.6°C 34.6°C 9.2mm
Mon
Feb 8
25.9°C 34.8°C 0.0mm
Sun
Feb 7
- 33.8°C -
Sat
Feb 6
25.6°C 33.6°C 4.8mm

Middle Point Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
629.1mm
39.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
129.4mm
17 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
417.6mm
34 Day(s)
Wettest Day
37.8mm
Feb 10
Lowest Temperature
22.1°C
Feb 10
Highest Temperature
37.5°C
Jan 13

Middle Point Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
22.1°C
10th
Lowest On Record
21.0°C
5th 2006
Average This Month
24.9°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
24.0°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.8°C
9th
Highest On Record
37.6°C
18th 2010
Average This Month
34.8°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
33.2°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
37.8mm
10th
Total This Month
82.2mm
7 Day(s)
Long-term Average
317.5mm
19.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
727.4mm
2011
Driest On Record
52.4mm
2010
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Perth weather: Temperature hits 40C for fourth day, equalling record from 1933

21:26 EDT

Perth has recorded its fourth consecutive day of temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius, equalling a record that has stood for more than 80 years, as a heatwave continues to grip the city.

Farm Management Deposits changes will give farmers chance to help themselves, once they have cash to spare

16:23 EDT

The Federal Government has introduced legislation to overhaul the Farm Management Deposits scheme, which it says will help farmers to help themselves.

Hobart set to cool after a warm start to February

14:50 EDT

The first ten days of February have set a new record for Hobart with each day breaking the 21 degree mark, although a series of fronts on the forecast will bring a cooler change.