Fairfax Media Network

Darwin River Weather


Batchelor Forecast

Tonight 24°C
Tomorrow 35°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

29.4°C falling
Updated at 19:40 CST

Darwin-Daly for Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower inland early this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 10% Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Storm likely. Min 26 Max 32 Possible rainfall: 5 to 20 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

Currently at Noonamah

24-hour graph
Temperature 29.4°C falling
Dew Point 16.5°C falling
Feels Like 29.6°C
Relative Humidity 45%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 7.1
Rain since 9am/last hr - / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:41 CST
Sunset sunset
19:19 CST

Nearby Now

Middle Point 29.2°C
Batchelor Ap 28.6°C
Darwin Ap 29.1°C

Next 12 hours in Blaydin Point

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly cloudy
29°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
29°C

3am

Mostly clear
29°C

6am

Mostly clear
28°C

Darwin-Daly Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Northern Territory Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Batchelor 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Feb 6
Sun
Feb 7
Mon
Feb 8
Tue
Feb 9
Wed
Feb 10
Thu
Feb 11
Fri
Feb 12

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Thunder-
storms

Thunder-
storms
Maximum 34°C 35°C 35°C 35°C 35°C 34°C 36°C
Minimum 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 25°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 70% 80% 80% 80% 90% 90% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 5-10mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
6
km/h
5
km/h
5
km/h
6
km/h
7
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
4
km/h
5
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 8km/h
WSW
W 6km/h
W
WNW 5km/h
WNW
N 5km/h
N
WNW 6km/h
WNW
WNW 7km/h
WNW
WNW 7km/h
WNW
W 10km/h
W
WSW 8km/h
WSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
WSW 6km/h
WSW
SSE 8km/h
SSE
WSW 4km/h
WSW
SSE 5km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 81% 52% 79% 46% 78% 44% 77% 45% 77% 49% 80% 52% 77% 42%
Dew Point 25°C 23°C 24°C 22°C 24°C 21°C 25°C 22°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 23°C 24°C 22°C

Batchelor Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:20 CST
sunrise
06:42 CST
sunset
19:18 CST
last light
19:40 CST
moon
rise
Sun 05:05 CST
set
Sun 18:04 CST
moon
Tue
Feb 9
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2

Noonamah Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Feb 6
25.6°C 33°C 4.8mm
Fri
Feb 5
25.3°C 34.1°C 5.6mm
Thu
Feb 4
26.1°C 33.2°C 1.2mm
Wed
Feb 3
26.0°C 32.3°C 1.2mm
Tue
Feb 2
25.3°C 32.3°C 4.6mm

Middle Point Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
629.1mm
39.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
91.6mm
16 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
357.4mm
30 Day(s)
Wettest Day
19.0mm
Jan 24
Lowest Temperature
23.0°C
Jan 1
Highest Temperature
37.5°C
Jan 13

Middle Point Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
24.5°C
1st
Lowest On Record
21.0°C
5th 2006
Average This Month
25.3°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
24.0°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
35.5°C
5th
Highest On Record
37.6°C
18th 2010
Average This Month
34.3°C
+1.1°C
Long-term Average
33.2°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
13.0mm
2nd
Total This Month
44.4mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
317.5mm
19.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
727.4mm
2011
Driest On Record
52.4mm
2010
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Man's body found in floodwaters in Queensland's north Burnett

14:04 EDT

A man's body has been found in floodwaters near Monto in Queensland's north Burnett this morning.

WA heatwave leading to bushfire weather

13:36 EDT

Fire danger is set to rise as Perth and many western parts of Western Australia are experiencing what could be a record breaking summer heat wave.

Heavy rain hammers QLD's Central Coast

10:02 EDT

A deep low pressure trough has brought heavy rain and storms to central parts of the Queensland coast.