Fairfax Media Network

Acacia Hills Weather


Batchelor Forecast

This morning 24°C
Today 36°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

25.3°C falling
Updated at 03:40 CST

Darwin-Daly for Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the Cox Peninsula, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm about the Cox Peninsula with gusty winds. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.
Monday Mostly sunny morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Gusty winds in the afternoon. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

Currently at Noonamah

24-hour graph
Temperature 25.3°C falling
Dew Point 24.6°C falling
Feels Like 26.3°C
Relative Humidity 96%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 32.2mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:44 CST
Sunset sunset
19:16 CST

Nearby Now

Middle Point 24.9°C
Batchelor Ap 24.3°C
Darwin Ap 26.4°C

Next 12 hours in Batchelor

48-hour forecast

6am

Mostly clear
24°C

9am

Slight chance storm
29°C

12pm

Chance shower or storm
33°C

3pm

Chance shower or storm
35°C

Darwin-Daly Weather Warnings

view all
NT - Sun 21:48 CST
Cancellation of Severe Thunderstorm Warning for the Daly

Northern Territory Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Batchelor 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16
Wed
Feb 17
Thu
Feb 18
Fri
Feb 19
Sat
Feb 20
Sun
Feb 21

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 36°C 36°C 35°C 35°C 34°C 35°C 36°C
Minimum 24°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 80% 30% 80% 80% 80% 70% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
8
km/h
13
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
4
km/h
6
km/h
Wind Direction W 10km/h
W
W 12km/h
W
W 11km/h
W
W 13km/h
W
WNW 11km/h
WNW
W 14km/h
W
WNW 8km/h
WNW
WNW 13km/h
WNW
W 9km/h
W
W 10km/h
W
SW 6km/h
SW
SE 6km/h
SE
S 4km/h
S
ENE 6km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 79% 45% 76% 44% 77% 48% 79% 50% 79% 52% 78% 46% 76% 41%
Dew Point 25°C 22°C 24°C 22°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 22°C 25°C 22°C

Batchelor Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
06:23 CST
sunrise
06:44 CST
sunset
19:16 CST
last light
19:38 CST
moon
rise
Mon 12:50 CST
set
Tue 00:47 CST
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9
moon
Wed
Mar 16

Noonamah Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Feb 14
25.5°C 36°C 2.6mm
Sat
Feb 13
27.3°C 35.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 12
23.4°C 34.8°C 11.4mm
Thu
Feb 11
24.2°C 35.8°C 22.2mm
Wed
Feb 10
24.1°C 34.9°C 19.2mm

Middle Point Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
629.1mm
39.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
195.0mm
21 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
467.2mm
37 Day(s)
Wettest Day
37.8mm
Feb 10
Lowest Temperature
22.1°C
Feb 10
Highest Temperature
37.5°C
Jan 13

Middle Point Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
22.1°C
10th
Lowest On Record
21.0°C
5th 2006
Average This Month
24.8°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
24.0°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
37.0°C
14th
Highest On Record
37.6°C
18th 2010
Average This Month
35.2°C
+2.0°C
Long-term Average
33.2°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
37.8mm
10th
Total This Month
147.8mm
11 Day(s)
Long-term Average
317.5mm
19.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
727.4mm
2011
Driest On Record
52.4mm
2010
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Another bout of heat for Perth

16:16 EDT

Another bout of heat for Perth Perth has finally cooled down to about average summer levels over the last few days, and is on track to heat up to a balmy 32 degrees today.

Heat and powerful surf on the way for coastal southeast QLD

12:55 EDT

After a slight dip in temperatures yesterday, warmer days are on the way from the Coolangatta area to the Sunshine Coast region.

Heat put on hold in the southeast

14:24 EDT

Temperatures will cool down for much of the week for South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.