Fairfax Media Network

Gongolgon Weather


30.48°S 146.71°E 168m AMSL

Brewarrina Forecast

Today 21°C
Tonight 8°C
windy_with_showers

Now

17.4°C falling
Updated at 12:30 EST

Upper Western for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms in the east this morning. Winds W/NW 45 to 65 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 19.

Currently at Bourke Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.4°C falling
Dew Point 0.6°C falling
Feels Like 17.4°C
Relative Humidity 32%
Wind icon
NW 38km/h rising
Wind Gusts 50km/h
Pressure 1002.3hPa falling
Fire Danger 18.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:53 EST
Sunset sunset
18:13 EST

Nearby Now

Walgett Ap 19.4°C
Cobar 16.4°C
Coonamble Ap 18.8°C
Trangie 17.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Bourke

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly clear. Windy
19°C

6pm

Mostly clear
16°C

9pm

Clear
12°C

12am

Clear
12°C

Upper Western Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Thu 11:28 EST
Severe Weather Warning (Damaging Winds) for Hunter, Lower Western, Mid North Coast, Central/Northern Tablelands, Riverina & Upper Western

NSW/ACT - Thu 11:14 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning For NSW. Cold, wet and windy weather is expected , possibly leading to sheep losses in exposed areas.

NSW/ACT - Thu 10:41 EST
Flood Warning for the Culgoa, Bokhara, Narran

NSW/ACT - Thu 09:53 EST
Minor to Major Flood Warning for the Bogan River at Dandaloo and downstream

NSW/ACT - Wed 14:43 EST
Minor to Moderate Flood Warning for the Warrego River

NSW/ACT - Wed 13:48 EST
Flood Watch for inland river valleys

NSW/ACT - Wed 11:00 EST
Minor to Moderate Flood Warning for the Barwon River

NSW/ACT - Wed 11:00 EST
Minor Flood Warning for the Paroo River

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Brewarrina 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5

Windy with showers

Windy

Increasing sunshine

Rain developing

Clearing shower

Sunny

Sunny
Maximum 21°C 20°C 24°C 29°C 23°C 24°C 27°C
Minimum 13°C 8°C 10°C 9°C 15°C 8°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 10% 5% 5% 90% 50% 5% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 25
km/h
35
km/h
34
km/h
32
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
23
km/h
21
km/h
28
km/h
12
km/h
20
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 25km/h
WNW
WNW 35km/h
WNW
WNW 34km/h
WNW
WNW 32km/h
WNW
WNW 14km/h
WNW
NW 16km/h
NW
NNE 15km/h
NNE
N 23km/h
N
NW 21km/h
NW
WNW 28km/h
WNW
WNW 12km/h
WNW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
W 11km/h
W
W 16km/h
W
Relative Humidity 62% 31% 52% 43% 54% 36% 52% 30% 76% 46% 54% 35% 53% 33%
Dew Point 7°C 3°C 4°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 12°C 11°C 5°C 7°C 8°C 9°C

Brewarrina Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:29 EST
sunrise
05:53 EST
sunset
18:13 EST
last light
18:37 EST
moon
set
Thu 16:39 EST
rise
Fri 05:23 EST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Brewarrina Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Sep 29
13°C - 0.8mm
Wed
Sep 28
6.9°C 26°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 27
5.3°C 26.1°C 0.0mm
Mon
Sep 26
6.1°C 21.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
Sep 25
14.1°C 21.4°C 0.4mm

Brewarrina Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
291.8mm
34.2 Day(s)
Total For 2016
326.2mm
56 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
164.8mm
35 Day(s)
Wettest Day
34.2mm
Jun 4
Lowest Temperature
-0.6°C
Jul 30
Highest Temperature
42.0°C
Jan 11

Brewarrina Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
2.4°C
17th
Lowest On Record
-0.1°C
2nd 2012
Average This Month
9.3°C
+0.0°C
Long-term Average
9.3°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
26.1°C
27th
Highest On Record
39.0°C
28th 2004
Average This Month
21.4°C
-3.5°C
Long-term Average
24.9°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
33.8mm
2nd
Total This Month
79.4mm
11 Day(s)
Long-term Average
24.0mm
3.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
143.0mm
1878
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1876
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA power outage: how did it happen?

12:04 EST

South Australia and its 1.677 million residents were left without power on Wednesday evening following severe storms.

SA weather: Blyth residents cleaning up after a tornado sweeps through state's mid north

12:01 EST

Blyth residents are picking up the pieces after a tornado landed in South Australia's mid north at the height of ongoing storms on Wednesday.

SA weather: Fuel shortages leave Eyre Peninsula residents stranded

12:01 EST

Residents trying to move between Eyre Peninsula towns are stranded without fuel as ongoing power shortages across South Australia put petrol bowsers out of commission.