you are not logged in | login or join us

Bourke Weather

  RSS

30.09°S 145.94°E 96m AMSL

Bourke Forecast

Tonight 13°C
Tomorrow 26°C
Late shower

Now

17.1°C falling
Updated at 19:30 EST

Upper Western for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.
Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW in the early afternoon then tending S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Currently at Bourke Ap

Temperature 17.1°C falling
Dew Point 13.2°C rising
Feels Like 17.1°C
Relative Humidity 78%
Wind icon
SSE 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1022.2hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
07:01 EST
Sunset sunset
17:25 EST

Nearby Now

Cobar 14.7°C
Cobar 15.0°C
Walgett Ap 17.4°C
Coonamble Ap 16.0°C

Next 12 hours in Bourke

mostly cloudy

9pm

Mostly cloudy
19°C
mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
17°C
mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
15°C
mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
13°C
powered by Opticast

Upper Western Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Bourke 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
rain
Rain
cloudy
Cloudy
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 25°C 26°C 21°C 20°C 17°C 18°C 16°C
Minimum 9°C 13°C 14°C 11°C 10°C 7°C 3°C
Chance of Rain 20% 70% 80% 70% 60% 5% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 11
km/h
4
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction NE 11km/h
NE
NNW 4km/h
NNW
NNE 12km/h
NNE
WSW 11km/h
WSW
SSW 7km/h
SSW
SSE 10km/h
SSE
ESE 11km/h
ESE
SE 9km/h
SE
ESE 8km/h
ESE
NE 8km/h
NE
S 11km/h
S
S 16km/h
S
SE 13km/h
SE
SSE 14km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 76% 40% 60% 35% 80% 69% 83% 55% 72% 60% 71% 45% 68% 41%
Dew Point 11°C 11°C 10°C 10°C 15°C 14°C 12°C 11°C 9°C 9°C 7°C 6°C 3°C 3°C

Bourke Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:35 EST
sunrise
07:01 EST
sunset
17:25 EST
last light
17:51 EST
moon
set
Thu 01:43 EST
rise
Thu 14:02 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24

Bourke Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
May 27
11.8°C 24°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 26
12.9°C 23.3°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 25
8.7°C 24.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 24
4.7°C 21.6°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 23
6.3°C 20.7°C 0.2mm

Bourke Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to May
167.9mm
22.4 day(s)
total for 2015
81.0mm
26 day(s)
total to this day 2014
198.6mm
22 day(s)
wettest day
23.0mm
Mar 12
lowest temperature
0.3°C
May 14
highest temperature
43.2°C
Feb 9

Bourke Ap Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
0.3°C
14th
lowest on record
-1.7°C
31st 2006
average this month
8.6°C
+0.4°C
long-term average
8.2°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
29.9°C
5th
highest on record
32.1°C
1st 2013
average this month
23.0°C
+0.4°C
long-term average
22.6°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
6.0mm
1st
total this month
12.0mm
5 day(s)
long-term average
24.0mm
4.0 day(s)
wettest on record
109.4mm
2000
driest on record
0.0mm
2006

Bourke Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Bourke Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone