Fairfax Media Network

Rydalmere Weather


Parramatta Forecast

Tonight 19°C
Tomorrow 26°C
rain

Now

26.1°C steady
Updated at 20:00 EDT

Sydney for Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Thunderstorms, becoming less likely this evening. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.
Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of Rain at times. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Sun protection 8:40am to 5:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme].

Currently at Olympic Park

24-hour graph
Temperature 26.1°C steady
Dew Point 19.7°C steady
Feels Like 27.4°C
Relative Humidity 68%
Wind icon
ENE 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 3.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 8.4mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:38 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:56 EDT

Nearby Now

Canterbury 25.2°C
Bankstown Ap 25.9°C
Sydney 25.8°C
Sydney Ap 26.6°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Homebush

48-hour forecast

9pm

Slight chance storm
25°C

12am

Chance shower or storm
22°C

3am

Chance shower or storm
20°C

6am

Shower
18°C

Sydney Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Mon 18:15 EDT
Severe Thunderstorm Warning (Wind/Rain/Hail) for Mid North Coast, Northern Rivers, Hunter, North West Slopes & Plains & Northern Tablelands

National Forecast

Parramatta 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11

Thunder-
storms

Rain

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 33°C 26°C 26°C 33°C 27°C 25°C 29°C
Minimum 20°C 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 15°C 14°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 40% 50% 40% 40% 60%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 5-10mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Pollen Index High High Moderate High High High Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 5
km/h
7
km/h
6
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
6
km/h
13
km/h
7
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 5km/h
ENE
E 7km/h
E
S 6km/h
S
S 10km/h
S
SSE 8km/h
SSE
E 12km/h
E
NNE 12km/h
NNE
NNE 16km/h
NNE
WSW 16km/h
WSW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
SSE 6km/h
SSE
E 13km/h
E
NE 7km/h
NE
E 14km/h
E
Relative Humidity 77% 48% 79% 74% 81% 65% 75% 49% 47% 32% 60% 50% 61% 50%
Dew Point 21°C 21°C 19°C 21°C 18°C 19°C 20°C 21°C 10°C 9°C 12°C 14°C 15°C 18°C

Parramatta Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:09 EDT
sunrise
05:38 EDT
sunset
19:56 EDT
last light
20:25 EDT
moon
set
Tue 00:07 EDT
rise
Tue 11:23 EDT
moon
Wed
Dec 7
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29

Olympic Park Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Dec 5
21.7°C 34°C 1.4mm
Sun
Dec 4
17.6°C 29.0°C 0.0mm
Sat
Dec 3
20.8°C 26.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 2
15.8°C 36.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 1
16.3°C 32.7°C 0.4mm

Parramatta North Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
967.1mm
123.6 Day(s)
Total For 2016
1041.0mm
104 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
1067.7mm
133 Day(s)
Wettest Day
142.0mm
Jun 5
Lowest Temperature
1.5°C
Jun 30
Highest Temperature
40.0°C
Feb 25

Parramatta North Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
15.5°C
1st
Lowest On Record
7.7°C
13th 1995
Average This Month
18.0°C
+1.8°C
Long-term Average
16.2°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
37.0°C
2nd
Highest On Record
43.9°C
21st 1994
Average This Month
31.7°C
+4.3°C
Long-term Average
27.4°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
1.6mm
5th
Total This Month
2.6mm
2 Day(s)
Long-term Average
74.4mm
10.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
266.1mm
1970
Driest On Record
6.2mm
1974
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW weather: Severe thunderstorm working its way from Sydney to state's north

19:45 EDT

Trampolines have flown into powerlines and a lightning strike has reportedly caused a house fire as a severe thunderstorm tracks from Sydney all along the coast up to northern NSW.

A case of history repeating itself: What is wrong with South Australia's electricity network?

18:43 EDT

Those who blamed last week's blackout in South Australia on renewable energy are dead wrong.

Stormy Monday across Australia

17:03 EDT

Thunderstorms are affecting six states and territories this afternoon, four of which are under warning for severe storms.