Fairfax Media Network

Maroota Weather


33.46°S 150.99°E 204m AMSL

Peats Ridge Forecast

This morning 5°C
Today 14°C
clearing_shower

Now

3.6°C rising
Updated at 06:30 EST

Sydney for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the outer west early this morning. Medium (70%) chance of showers near the coast, tending slight (30%) chance in the west. Light winds.

Currently at Mangrove Mt

24-hour graph
Temperature 3.6°C rising
Dew Point 3.6°C steady
Feels Like 3.6°C
Relative Humidity 100%
Wind icon
NW 3km/h steady
Wind Gusts 6km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 0.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:59 EST
Sunset sunset
17:01 EST

Nearby Now

Terrey Hills 6.2°C
Richmond 3.0°C
Penrith 4.2°C

Next 12 hours in Terrey Hills

48-hour forecast

9am

Slight chance shower
10°C

12pm

Chance shower
14°C

3pm

Chance shower
14°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
12°C

Sydney Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Sydney Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Peats Ridge 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Rain

Late shower

Sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 14°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 12°C 13°C 14°C
Minimum 5°C 4°C 4°C 6°C 5°C 4°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 90% 30% 70% 60% 40% 40% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Slight Slight Slight Nil Slight Slight Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
8
km/h
3
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
9
km/h
15
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
24
km/h
18
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction SW 8km/h
SW
SE 8km/h
SE
WSW 3km/h
WSW
ENE 6km/h
ENE
NNW 8km/h
NNW
NNW 9km/h
NNW
NW 15km/h
NW
NNW 17km/h
NNW
WNW 23km/h
WNW
W 25km/h
W
WNW 24km/h
WNW
WNW 24km/h
WNW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
W 18km/h
W
Relative Humidity 91% 70% 92% 60% 84% 62% 88% 53% 71% 48% 65% 51% 73% 54%
Dew Point 8°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 8°C 2°C 1°C 3°C 3°C 5°C 5°C

Peats Ridge Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:32 EST
sunrise
06:59 EST
sunset
17:01 EST
last light
17:29 EST
moon
set
Wed 11:04 EST
rise
Wed 23:49 EST
moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24
moon
Fri
Jul 31

Mangrove Mt Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jul 7
2.7°C 14°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jul 6
3.7°C 15.6°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jul 5
0.8°C 16.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jul 4
2.1°C 15.6°C 0.2mm
Fri
Jul 3
3.1°C 13.8°C 0.0mm

Mangrove Mt Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
740.8mm
92.8 Day(s)
Total For 2015
738.8mm
89 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
391.4mm
90 Day(s)
Wettest Day
93.8mm
Jan 28
Lowest Temperature
0.8°C
Jul 5
Highest Temperature
36.5°C
Mar 20

Mangrove Mt Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
0.8°C
5th
Lowest On Record
-0.1°C
16th 2007
Average This Month
3.1°C
-2.9°C
Long-term Average
6.0°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
16.9°C
5th
Highest On Record
25.2°C
25th 1995
Average This Month
15.3°C
+0.0°C
Long-term Average
15.3°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
2.0mm
1st
Total This Month
2.4mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
46.3mm
10.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
176.2mm
2011
Driest On Record
1.0mm
1995
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.

A breath of fresh air for Sydney

17:47 EST

Over the last week, much of the southeast has been treated to cold, cloud-free nights with light winds.

Hughenden students find their green thumbs in kitchen garden despite the drought

15:30 EST

There have been a few hiccups along the way but the school garden at St Francis' Primary School in Hughenden continues to grow despite the on-going drought.