Fairfax Media Network

Bonnyrigg Weather


Liverpool Forecast

Today 21°C
Tonight 8°C
rain_developing

Now

19.2°C falling
Updated at 16:30 EST

Sydney for Wednesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

Currently at Horsley Park

24-hour graph
Temperature 19.2°C falling
Dew Point 0.8°C rising
Feels Like 19.2°C
Relative Humidity 29%
Wind icon
N 7km/h steady
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 10.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:14 EST
Sunset sunset
17:39 EST

Nearby Now

Bankstown Ap 19.7°C
Badgerys Creek 18.1°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Holsworthy

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly cloudy
16°C

9pm

Slight chance shower
13°C

12am

Intermittent rain
11°C

3am

Heavy shower
9°C

Sydney Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Wed 16:05 EST
Gale Warning for Macquarie, Hunter & Sydney Coasts. Strong Wind Warning for all remaining waters incl. Sydney Closed Waters

Sydney Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Liverpool 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Sep 2
Thu
Sep 3
Fri
Sep 4
Sat
Sep 5
Sun
Sep 6
Mon
Sep 7
Tue
Sep 8

Rain developing

Rain

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Sunny
Maximum 21°C 19°C 19°C 21°C 20°C 24°C 21°C
Minimum 4°C 8°C 8°C 6°C 8°C 8°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 60% 90% 50% 70% 30%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Pollen Index Low Low High High High Low Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 4
km/h
12
km/h
15
km/h
26
km/h
20
km/h
14
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
4
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 4km/h
NNW
NE 12km/h
NE
W 15km/h
W
WSW 26km/h
WSW
SSW 20km/h
SSW
S 14km/h
S
WNW 7km/h
WNW
SE 9km/h
SE
SSW 4km/h
SSW
E 11km/h
E
WNW 9km/h
WNW
WNW 11km/h
WNW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
SE 14km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 65% 37% 78% 53% 72% 47% 62% 45% 69% 54% 66% 42% 56% 34%
Dew Point 6°C 6°C 10°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 6°C 4°C

Liverpool Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
05:49 EST
sunrise
06:14 EST
sunset
17:39 EST
last light
18:04 EST
moon
rise
Wed 21:39 EST
set
Thu 09:05 EST
moon
Sat
Sep 5
moon
Sun
Sep 13
moon
Mon
Sep 21
moon
Mon
Sep 28

Horsley Park Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Sep 2
3.2°C 19°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 1
3.9°C 19.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
Aug 31
6.2°C 19.2°C 0.0mm
Sun
Aug 30
4.7°C 18.6°C 0.0mm
Sat
Aug 29
4.4°C 19.3°C 0.2mm

Horsley Park Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
574.8mm
91.8 Day(s)
Total For 2015
726.8mm
94 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
407.2mm
86 Day(s)
Wettest Day
90.8mm
Apr 21
Lowest Temperature
-0.2°C
Aug 5
Highest Temperature
35.9°C
Mar 1

Horsley Park Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.2°C
2nd
Lowest On Record
0.7°C
13th 2004
Average This Month
3.6°C
-5.8°C
Long-term Average
9.4°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
19.5°C
1st
Highest On Record
34.3°C
22nd 2003
Average This Month
19.2°C
-3.3°C
Long-term Average
22.5°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.0mm
1st
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
39.0mm
8.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
124.8mm
2006
Driest On Record
6.0mm
2003
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra experiences wettest winter in 10 years, coldest nights since 1997

15:52 EST

Canberra has shivered its way through the most cold nights since 1997 and its wettest winter since 2005.

Another ECL for NSW

15:36 EST

It's the weather phrase that makes the coastal dwellers of New South Wales shudder - East Coast Low.

Canberra's cold start to spring

13:35 EST

For most people, spring brings the hope of warm weather.