you are not logged in | login or join us

Bidwill Weather

  RSS

33.73°S 150.82°E 60m AMSL

Blacktown Forecast

This morning 18°C
Today 28°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

21.2°C falling
Updated at 02:30 EDT

Sydney for Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the late afternoon and evening, mainly in the west. The chance of a thunderstorm in the outer west in the late afternoon and evening. Winds NE 25 to 40 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.
Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 40 km/h before turning N 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Currently at Penrith

Temperature 21.2°C falling
Dew Point 18.8°C rising
Feels Like 21.2°C
Relative Humidity 86%
Wind icon
SSW 5km/h rising
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.8mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:43 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:07 EDT

Nearby Now

Horsley Park 20.5°C
Richmond 20.7°C
Badgerys Creek 20.9°C
Bankstown Ap 21.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Penrith

rain

6am

Rain
19°C
heavy rain

9am

Heavy rain
20°C
possible shower

12pm

Chance shower
25°C
thunderstorm

3pm

Shower. Chance storm
30°C
powered by Opticast

Sydney Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Sydney weather update

Sydney Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Blacktown 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
Thu
Dec 25
Fri
Dec 26
Sat
Dec 27
Sun
Dec 28
Mon
Dec 29
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
showers
Showers
late thunder
Late thunder
late thunder
Late thunder
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 28°C 27°C 31°C 30°C 26°C 26°C 29°C
Minimum 18°C 19°C 18°C 20°C 16°C 17°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 90% 70% 60% 70% 50% 40% 20%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Pollen Index Low Moderate Moderate High Moderate High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 11
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
6
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
8
km/h
13
km/h
5
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 11km/h
NNE
NNE 16km/h
NNE
S 10km/h
S
SSE 12km/h
SSE
NNE 6km/h
NNE
NNE 9km/h
NNE
WSW 7km/h
WSW
SSE 12km/h
SSE
SSE 10km/h
SSE
E 13km/h
E
E 8km/h
E
E 13km/h
E
NE 5km/h
NE
ENE 12km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 85% 58% 81% 66% 78% 54% 74% 47% 61% 47% 66% 54% 57% 44%
Dew Point 18°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 19°C 21°C 19°C 17°C 13°C 14°C 16°C 16°C 15°C 16°C

Blacktown Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:14 EDT
sunrise
05:43 EDT
sunset
20:07 EDT
last light
20:37 EDT
moon
rise
Tue 06:48 EDT
set
Tue 20:57 EDT
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21

Prospect Dam Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Dec 22
16.9°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 21
14.5°C 29.4°C 0.0mm
Sat
Dec 20
16.0°C 26.0°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 19
16.8°C 23.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 18
16.5°C 28.7°C 0.0mm

Prospect Dam Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
866.2mm
114.0 day(s)
total for 2014
861.9mm
117 day(s)
total to this day 2013
868.7mm
89 day(s)
wettest day
82.2mm
Mar 25
lowest temperature
2.5°C
Aug 6
highest temperature
39.9°C
Nov 14

Prospect Dam Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
13.4°C
14th
lowest on record
7.8°C
18th 1969
average this month
16.8°C
+0.5°C
long-term average
16.3°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
36.0°C
3rd
highest on record
42.7°C
21st 1994
average this month
28.0°C
+0.6°C
long-term average
27.4°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
54.0mm
4th
total this month
185.4mm
11 day(s)
long-term average
73.7mm
9.8 day(s)
wettest on record
338.1mm
1920
driest on record
2.2mm
1979

Bidwill Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Bidwill Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

In the arms of a stranger

22:57 EDT In an emergency, would you hand your child over to a stranger you met at a barbecue? #introduction Introduction There once was a mother who gave her baby to a stranger.

Help with Weatherzone