Fairfax Media Network

Willie Ploma Weather


35.12°S 148.07°E 218m AMSL

Gundagai Forecast

This morning 3°C
Today 11°C
mostly_sunny

Now

5.7°C rising
Updated at 01:10 EST

Southwest Slopes for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower early this evening. Snow possible above 1300 metres. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h.
Thursday Becoming cloudy. Patches of light morning frost about the ranges. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Wagga Wagga Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 5.7°C rising
Dew Point 3.1°C falling
Feels Like 2.3°C
Relative Humidity 83%
Wind icon
W 16km/h rising
Wind Gusts 19km/h
Pressure 1023.9hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.0mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:05 EST
Sunset sunset
17:23 EST

Nearby Now

Temora Ap 6.0°C
Young Ap 5.8°C
Mt Ginini -3.6°C
Cabramurra -1.5°C

Next 12 hours in Wagga Wagga

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
3°C

6am

Mostly clear
2°C

9am

Mostly clear
5°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy
10°C

Southwest Slopes Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gundagai 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Jul 28
Fri
Jul 29
Sat
Jul 30
Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1
Tue
Aug 2
Wed
Aug 3

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Cloudy

Cloudy

Showers

Showers

Possible shower
Maximum 11°C 11°C 13°C 13°C 14°C 12°C 10°C
Minimum 3°C 5°C 5°C 6°C 5°C 7°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 50% 40% 70% 90% 90% 90% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Moderate Nil Nil Nil Slight Nil Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
14
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
4
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
20
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction W 10km/h
W
W 14km/h
W
WNW 12km/h
WNW
W 16km/h
W
NNW 4km/h
NNW
NNW 7km/h
NNW
NNW 11km/h
NNW
NW 9km/h
NW
NNE 9km/h
NNE
NNE 11km/h
NNE
WNW 16km/h
WNW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
W 20km/h
W
W 19km/h
W
Relative Humidity 89% 82% 90% 85% 92% 79% 88% 79% 86% 86% 88% 79% 88% 79%
Dew Point 4°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 7°C 10°C 8°C 9°C 7°C 11°C 6°C 9°C 5°C 6°C

Gundagai Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:38 EST
sunrise
07:05 EST
sunset
17:23 EST
last light
17:50 EST
moon
set
Thu 12:22 EST
rise
Fri 02:15 EST
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18
moon
Thu
Aug 25

Gundagai Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Jul 27
6.7°C - 8.2mm
Tue
Jul 26
5.3°C 12.4°C 1.8mm
Mon
Jul 25
3.4°C 11.7°C 13.8mm
Sun
Jul 24
-1.2°C 11.0°C 1.6mm
Sat
Jul 23
7.9°C 14.7°C 7.8mm

Gundagai Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
343.1mm
67.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
410.1mm
57 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
111.8mm
21 Day(s)
Wettest Day
48.0mm
Mar 11
Lowest Temperature
-1.2°C
Jul 24
Highest Temperature
41.0°C
Jan 13

Gundagai Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-1.2°C
24th
Lowest On Record
-5.5°C
21st 1997
Average This Month
5.0°C
+2.5°C
Long-term Average
2.5°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.0°C
22nd
Highest On Record
20.2°C
22nd 2003
Average This Month
14.3°C
+1.4°C
Long-term Average
12.9°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
16.1mm
6th
Total This Month
109.6mm
17 Day(s)
Long-term Average
63.5mm
18.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
125.1mm
1995
Driest On Record
26.4mm
1999
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Lake Pedder overflows after record wet July quarter

18:30 EST

Lake Pedder in Tasmania's south-west has reached capacity for the first time in 28 years.

Myer redevelopment site flooded after Hobart Rivulet wall collapses

18:07 EST

Water from the Hobart Rivulet has flooded a major construction site in the CBD, leading to road blocks and the closure of the adjacent shopping centre.

Adelaide's wet winter not letting up

15:01 EST

Statistically, July runs second to June as the wettest month of the year for Adelaide.