Fairfax Media Network

Jugiong Weather


34.82°S 148.32°E 256m AMSL

Gundagai Forecast

This morning 4°C
Today 10°C
possible_shower

Now

7.0°C rising
Updated at 00:50 EST

Southwest Slopes for Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the late evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning, falling as snow above 800 metres. Winds W/NW 35 to 50 km/h.

Currently at Young Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 7.0°C rising
Dew Point 5.9°C falling
Feels Like 4.8°C
Relative Humidity 93%
Wind icon
N 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1015.4hPa falling
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.8mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:07 EST
Sunset sunset
17:22 EST

Nearby Now

Temora Ap 7.5°C
Wagga Wagga Ap 8.5°C
Canberra Ap 6.2°C
Tuggeranong 6.4°C

Next 12 hours in Young

48-hour forecast

3am

Rain
6°C

6am

Slight chance shower
4°C

9am

Mostly clear
6°C

12pm

Mostly clear
9°C

Southwest Slopes Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Mon 21:56 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning For NSW. Cold, wet and windy weather is expected , possibly leading to sheep losses in exposed areas.

NSW/ACT - Mon 21:34 EST
Severe Weather Warning for NSW

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gundagai 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Jul 26
Wed
Jul 27
Thu
Jul 28
Fri
Jul 29
Sat
Jul 30
Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1

Possible shower

Clearing shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Cloudy

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 10°C 10°C 10°C 11°C 13°C 13°C 17°C
Minimum 4°C 4°C 3°C 6°C 6°C 6°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 80% 60% 40% 50% 50% 60% 90%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 5-10mm
UV Index Moderate Low Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Slight Moderate Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
18
km/h
21
km/h
19
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
12
km/h
15
km/h
6
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 16km/h
WNW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
W 21km/h
W
W 19km/h
W
W 10km/h
W
W 14km/h
W
WNW 12km/h
WNW
W 15km/h
W
W 6km/h
W
WNW 7km/h
WNW
N 10km/h
N
NW 11km/h
NW
N 10km/h
N
NNW 12km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 87% 71% 89% 78% 90% 83% 91% 82% 89% 74% 85% 77% 85% 76%
Dew Point 4°C 5°C 6°C 7°C 5°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 7°C 9°C 7°C 10°C 9°C 12°C

Gundagai Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:40 EST
sunrise
07:07 EST
sunset
17:22 EST
last light
17:49 EST
moon
set
Tue 10:59 EST
rise
Wed 00:04 EST
moon
Wed
Jul 27
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18

Gundagai Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Jul 25
3.4°C - 13.8mm
Sun
Jul 24
-1.2°C 11.0°C 1.6mm
Sat
Jul 23
7.9°C 14.7°C 7.8mm
Fri
Jul 22
9.6°C 21.0°C 0.3mm
Thu
Jul 21
5.4°C 18.7°C 0.0mm

Gundagai Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
343.1mm
67.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
400.1mm
55 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
111.8mm
21 Day(s)
Wettest Day
48.0mm
Mar 11
Lowest Temperature
-1.2°C
Jul 24
Highest Temperature
41.0°C
Jan 13

Gundagai Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-1.2°C
24th
Lowest On Record
-5.5°C
21st 1997
Average This Month
4.9°C
+2.4°C
Long-term Average
2.5°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.0°C
22nd
Highest On Record
20.2°C
22nd 2003
Average This Month
14.5°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
12.9°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
16.1mm
6th
Total This Month
99.6mm
15 Day(s)
Long-term Average
63.5mm
18.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
125.1mm
1995
Driest On Record
26.4mm
1999
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Adelaide weather: Houses damaged by wild winds, Seaford train services cancelled

21:37 EST

High winds described by the State Emergency Service as a "storm cell" have ripped through Somerton Park in Adelaide, damaging roofs and bringing down trees.

Melbourne cold front brings rain, high winds, Bureau of Meteorology says

19:56 EST

A "fairly active" cold front has caused problems on the road during Melbourne's evening peak hour, as high winds and rain hit the city.

Rare 'morning glory' roll cloud sighting in outback Queensland

18:26 EST

A rare cloud formation, often called the morning glory, has rolled across outback Queensland delighting locals.