Fairfax Media Network

Tallaganda Weather


35.65°S 149.65°E 779m AMSL

Braidwood Forecast

Today 14°C
Tonight 4°C
windy

Now

13.2°C falling
Updated at 13:00 EST

Southern Tablelands for Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h increasing to 35 to 55 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 14.

Currently at Braidwood

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.2°C falling
Dew Point 5.6°C rising
Feels Like 11.0°C
Relative Humidity 60%
Wind icon
WNW 25km/h falling
Wind Gusts 39km/h
Pressure 1004.9hPa
Fire Danger 4.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:37 EST
Sunset sunset
18:04 EST

Nearby Now

Canberra Ap 12.4°C
Tuggeranong 11.0°C
Moruya Ap 22.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Braidwood

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly clear
13°C

6pm

Mostly clear
10°C

9pm

Mostly clear
7°C

12am

Mostly clear
6°C

Southern Tablelands Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Sat 10:20 EST
Major Flood Warning for the Lachlan River

NSW/ACT - Sat 09:13 EST
Minor to Major Flood Warning for the Murrumbidgee River

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Braidwood 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7

Windy

Sunny

Clearing shower

Late shower

Windy

Mostly sunny

Mostly cloudy
Maximum 14°C 20°C 14°C 15°C 14°C 20°C 23°C
Minimum 4°C 4°C 10°C 5°C 4°C 7°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 30% 90% 40% 90% 10% 5% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Slight Slight Nil Slight Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
30
km/h
15
km/h
22
km/h
21
km/h
31
km/h
27
km/h
36
km/h
21
km/h
32
km/h
10
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 23km/h
WNW
WNW 30km/h
WNW
NW 15km/h
NW
NNW 22km/h
NNW
NW 21km/h
NW
WNW 31km/h
WNW
WNW 27km/h
WNW
WNW 36km/h
WNW
WNW 21km/h
WNW
WNW 32km/h
WNW
WNW 10km/h
WNW
WNW 16km/h
WNW
WNW 8km/h
WNW
NW 19km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 72% 60% 64% 42% 74% 46% 67% 57% 63% 46% 61% 41% 67% 43%
Dew Point 6°C 5°C 4°C 7°C 8°C 3°C 3°C 6°C 1°C 3°C 4°C 6°C 7°C 10°C

Braidwood Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:11 EST
sunrise
05:37 EST
sunset
18:04 EST
last light
18:30 EST
moon
set
Sat 18:15 EST
rise
Sun 05:17 EDT
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23
moon
Mon
Oct 31

Braidwood Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Oct 1
6°C - 0.6mm
Fri
Sep 30
4.7°C 11°C 8.0mm
Thu
Sep 29
3.2°C 14.6°C 11.0mm
Wed
Sep 28
-1.3°C 16.9°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 27
3.6°C 14.0°C 0.0mm

Braidwood Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Oct
543.5mm
116.2 Day(s)
Total For 2016
652.0mm
124 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
558.0mm
124 Day(s)
Wettest Day
87.6mm
Jun 6
Lowest Temperature
-6.8°C
May 30
Highest Temperature
37.4°C
Jan 13

Braidwood Almanac

full climatology
October Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
6.0°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-6.5°C
5th 1995
Average This Month
6.0°C
+0.5°C
Long-term Average
5.5°C
October Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
30.4°C
13th 2006
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
19.2°C
October Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.6mm
1st
Total This Month
0.6mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
59.0mm
11.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
153.6mm
1985
Driest On Record
3.0mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Virginia, Port Wakefield under threat as rivers burst banks

13:02 EST

The South Australian towns of Virginia and Port Wakefield are under threat from floodwaters as the Gawler and Wakefield rivers burst their banks, with warnings more rain is on the way.

NSW weather: Evacuation order for Condobolin as Lachlan River flood moves downstream

12:40 EST

An evacuation order has been issued for low-lying areas of Condobolin in the central west of New South Wales, as flood peaks in the Lachlan River move downstream.

SA Weather: Whyalla residents angry after failing to get relief grants

11:56 EST

South Australia Treasurer Tom Koutsantonis has been confronted by angry people at a relief centre in Whyalla, some who have been waiting two days to apply for emergency grants.