Fairfax Media Network

Narrawa Weather


34.44°S 149.16°E 597m AMSL

Yass Forecast

This morning 14°C
Today 33°C
possible_shower

Now

17.4°C steady
Updated at 05:30 EDT

Southern Tablelands for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east from the afternoon, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the afternoon and early evening, possibly severe in the northeast. Areas of fog in the east later tonight. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming E/SE 25 to 35 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 25 to 33.

Currently at Goulburn Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.4°C steady
Dew Point 15.9°C steady
Feels Like 17.4°C
Relative Humidity 91%
Wind icon
SSE 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1021.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:46 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:49 EDT

Nearby Now

Cowra Ap 17.3°C
Young Ap 11.3°C
Canberra Ap 15.4°C
Tuggeranong 12.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Goulburn

48-hour forecast

6am

Fog
16°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
20°C

12pm

Mostly clear
26°C

3pm

Slight chance storm
29°C

Southern Tablelands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Yass 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Feb 24
Sat
Feb 25
Sun
Feb 26
Mon
Feb 27
Tue
Feb 28
Wed
Mar 1
Thu
Mar 2

Possible shower

Possible shower

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 33°C 26°C 25°C 28°C 31°C 31°C 32°C
Minimum 14°C 13°C 12°C 11°C 13°C 12°C 12°C
Chance of Rain 60% 60% 60% 30% 50% 30% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
7
km/h
21
km/h
21
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SE 14km/h
SE
WSW 7km/h
WSW
SE 21km/h
SE
ESE 21km/h
ESE
SE 25km/h
SE
ESE 24km/h
ESE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
ESE 20km/h
ESE
ESE 12km/h
ESE
E 12km/h
E
ESE 10km/h
ESE
ESE 14km/h
ESE
ESE 12km/h
ESE
ESE 10km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 75% 36% 66% 55% 73% 57% 74% 53% 76% 44% 72% 40% 68% 42%
Dew Point 16°C 16°C 11°C 17°C 12°C 16°C 13°C 17°C 15°C 17°C 14°C 16°C 14°C 16°C

Yass Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:20 EDT
sunrise
06:46 EDT
sunset
19:49 EDT
last light
20:15 EDT
moon
set
Fri 18:09 EDT
rise
Sat 05:04 EDT
moon
Mon
Feb 27
moon
Sun
Mar 5
moon
Mon
Mar 13
moon
Tue
Mar 21

Goulburn Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Feb 23
15.7°C - 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 22
12.3°C 32.5°C 0.0mm
Tue
Feb 21
4.7°C 26.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Feb 20
7.2°C 21.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
Feb 19
7.7°C 23.4°C 1.2mm

Goulburn Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
123.4mm
19.2 Day(s)
Total For 2017
53.6mm
18 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
123.2mm
20 Day(s)
Wettest Day
14.2mm
Feb 7
Lowest Temperature
4.7°C
Feb 21
Highest Temperature
41.2°C
Feb 11

Goulburn Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
4.7°C
21st
Lowest On Record
3.3°C
13th 1996
Average This Month
14.9°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
13.6°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
41.2°C
11th
Highest On Record
39.7°C
7th 2009
Average This Month
29.8°C
+3.4°C
Long-term Average
26.4°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
14.2mm
7th
Total This Month
38.6mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
63.1mm
9.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
167.0mm
2001
Driest On Record
2.5mm
1979
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred: Borroloola bridge collapses, town split in half after NT flooding

18:25 EDT

The community of Borroloola has been physically split in half after heavy rainfall and flooding caused by ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred partly collapsed a bridge.

Victoria told national energy operator 'under no circumstances' could it cut power during NSW heatwave

17:21 EDT

The Victorian Government has told the national energy operator "under no circumstances" could it cut power to regional centres in order to keep .

Ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred makes landfall, weakens to tropical low

13:45 EDT

Tropical Cyclone Alfred has weakened to a tropical low as it nears landfall on the Gulf of Carpentaria's southern coast, but the Bureau of Meteorology warned the weather system remained powerful.