Fairfax Media Network

Yarraford Weather


29.66°S 151.78°E 1025m AMSL

Glen Innes Forecast

Tonight 11°C
Tomorrow 16°C
windy_with_rain

Now

15.7°C rising
Updated at 18:40 EST

Northern Tablelands for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 15 to 35 km/h.
Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Winds NW 35 to 40 km/h turning W/SW 35 to 50 km/h in the afternoon.

Currently at Glen Innes Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.7°C rising
Dew Point 10.5°C steady
Feels Like 13.4°C
Relative Humidity 71%
Wind icon
N 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1017.6hPa steady
Fire Danger 2.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:18 EST
Sunset sunset
17:25 EST

Nearby Now

Inverell 18.2°C
Armidale Ap 16.2°C
Stanthorpe 13.9°C
Grafton 20.2°C

Next 12 hours in Glen Innes

48-hour forecast

9pm

Chance shower
13°C

12am

Shower
13°C

3am

Shower
12°C

6am

Heavy shower
11°C

Northern Tablelands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Glen Innes 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Apr 25
Wed
Apr 26
Thu
Apr 27
Fri
Apr 28
Sat
Apr 29
Sun
Apr 30
Mon
May 1

Showers

Windy with rain

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 16°C 13°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 18°C
Minimum 7°C 11°C 1°C 1°C 2°C 3°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 20% 5% 5% 40% 60%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High High Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil High High Moderate Moderate Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
20
km/h
26
km/h
28
km/h
21
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 16km/h
NNW
NW 20km/h
NW
NNW 26km/h
NNW
WNW 28km/h
WNW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
WSW 22km/h
WSW
S 16km/h
S
SW 16km/h
SW
WSW 11km/h
WSW
W 16km/h
W
ESE 14km/h
ESE
ENE 13km/h
ENE
NE 13km/h
NE
NNW 14km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 77% 57% 96% 84% 70% 47% 64% 44% 64% 44% 71% 55% 78% 54%
Dew Point 11°C 11°C 13°C 14°C 2°C 2°C 4°C 5°C 4°C 5°C 6°C 9°C 9°C 9°C

Glen Innes Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:54 EST
sunrise
06:18 EST
sunset
17:24 EST
last light
17:48 EST
moon
rise
Wed 05:36 EST
set
Wed 17:26 EST
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19
moon
Fri
May 26

Glen Innes Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Apr 25
7.1°C 21°C 0.0mm
Mon
Apr 24
5.9°C 20.3°C 0.0mm
Sun
Apr 23
8.9°C 18.6°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 22
4.2°C 18.9°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 21
7.4°C 17.5°C 0.2mm

Glen Innes Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
309.1mm
43.2 Day(s)
Total For 2017
542.8mm
44 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
271.0mm
38 Day(s)
Wettest Day
91.2mm
Mar 19
Lowest Temperature
1.5°C
Apr 11
Highest Temperature
36.9°C
Feb 12

Glen Innes Ap Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
1.5°C
11th
Lowest On Record
-6.0°C
30th 2008
Average This Month
6.9°C
+0.3°C
Long-term Average
6.6°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
22.4°C
11th
Highest On Record
27.5°C
4th 2000
Average This Month
19.4°C
-1.3°C
Long-term Average
20.7°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.2mm
3rd
Total This Month
0.6mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
44.3mm
9.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
92.2mm
2007
Driest On Record
1.2mm
2002
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Freezing nights to come for Canberra

15:06 EST

Night-time temperatures will drop well below average in the Capital from Wednesday.

Warm oceans fuelling late end to big wet season

14:26 EST

Warmer-than-normal oceans have contributed to a late end to a big wet season across the southern hemisphere.

Great Barrier Reef: Making clouds brighter could help to curb coral bleaching, scientists say

14:21 EST

Marine scientists have upped the ante in their fight to save the Great Barrier Reef from the devastating effects of coral bleaching.