Fairfax Media Network

Rocky River Weather


30.60°S 151.48°E 1001m AMSL

Armidale Forecast

This morning 18°C
Today 29°C
clearing_shower

Now

18.7°C rising
Updated at 07:40 EDT

Northern Tablelands for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north during the morning and afternoon. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 33.

Currently at Armidale Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 18.7°C rising
Dew Point 18.5°C falling
Feels Like 18.7°C
Relative Humidity 99%
Wind icon
WSW 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1011.9hPa steady
Fire Danger 0.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 20.2mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:11 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:59 EDT

Nearby Now

Glen Innes Ap 21.6°C
Tamworth Ap 20.7°C
Inverell 23.5°C
Murrurundi Gap 18.1°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Armidale

48-hour forecast

9am

Mostly clear
22°C

12pm

Mostly clear
26°C

3pm

Mostly clear
29°C

6pm

Mostly clear
26°C

Northern Tablelands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Armidale 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jan 21
Sun
Jan 22
Mon
Jan 23
Tue
Jan 24
Wed
Jan 25
Thu
Jan 26
Fri
Jan 27

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 29°C 28°C 31°C 33°C 30°C 28°C 29°C
Minimum 18°C 12°C 12°C 14°C 18°C 16°C 16°C
Chance of Rain 30% 30% 10% 40% 90% 90% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 5-10mm 10-20mm 5-10mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
19
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
20
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 16km/h
SSW
SE 20km/h
SE
E 22km/h
E
ESE 19km/h
ESE
NE 14km/h
NE
NNE 14km/h
NNE
NW 22km/h
NW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
SE 20km/h
SE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
SE 17km/h
SE
ENE 20km/h
ENE
N 15km/h
N
Relative Humidity 84% 51% 76% 45% 76% 40% 66% 38% 78% 63% 89% 71% 91% 69%
Dew Point 19°C 18°C 13°C 14°C 15°C 16°C 15°C 17°C 19°C 23°C 19°C 23°C 20°C 23°C

Armidale Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:44 EDT
sunrise
06:11 EDT
sunset
19:59 EDT
last light
20:25 EDT
moon
set
Sat 14:11 EDT
rise
Sun 01:34 EDT
moon
Sat
Jan 28
moon
Sat
Feb 4
moon
Sat
Feb 11
moon
Sun
Feb 19

Armidale Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jan 20
16.8°C 27°C 0.0mm
Thu
Jan 19
18.6°C 28.8°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 18
19.4°C 30.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 17
16.3°C 30.2°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jan 16
14.9°C 28.6°C 0.0mm

Armidale Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jan
91.6mm
11.6 Day(s)
Total For 2017
40.6mm
6 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
55.4mm
6 Day(s)
Wettest Day
21.0mm
Jan 13
Lowest Temperature
11.3°C
Jan 8
Highest Temperature
33.6°C
Jan 12

Armidale Ap Almanac

full climatology
January Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
11.3°C
8th
Lowest On Record
4.5°C
12th 2012
Average This Month
16.4°C
+3.2°C
Long-term Average
13.2°C
January Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
33.6°C
12th
Highest On Record
37.0°C
3rd 2014
Average This Month
28.1°C
+2.1°C
Long-term Average
26.0°C
January Rainfall
Wettest This Month
21.0mm
13th
Total This Month
40.6mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
91.6mm
11.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
233.6mm
2004
Driest On Record
2.4mm
2014
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Kimberley cattle country soaked by January rains in great start to season

18:55 EDT

Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.

SA weather: Thousands without power after wild storms cross state

17:26 EDT

Thousands of properties are without power in South Australia, with Adelaide being the hardest hit, after a storm front crossed the state last night.

Adelaide's sodden summer

17:04 EDT

Adelaide is having the wettest summer to date in more than half a century.