Fairfax Media Network

Pyes Creek Weather


29.25°S 151.83°E 685m AMSL

Tenterfield Forecast

This morning 10°C
Today 24°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

3.8°C falling
Updated at 04:10 EST

Northern Tablelands for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Currently at Glen Innes Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 3.8°C falling
Dew Point 3.2°C falling
Feels Like 2.0°C
Relative Humidity 96%
Wind icon
ESE 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1020.0hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 3.4mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:20 EST
Sunset sunset
17:17 EST

Nearby Now

Stanthorpe 10.5°C
Inverell 11.5°C
Warwick 14.9°C
Grafton 17.6°C

Next 12 hours in Glen Innes

48-hour forecast

6am

Mostly cloudy
9°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
17°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy
22°C

3pm

Rain
21°C

Northern Tablelands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Tenterfield 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7
Sun
May 8

Possible thunderstorm

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Late shower
Maximum 24°C 20°C 22°C 21°C 22°C 22°C 21°C
Minimum 10°C 11°C 6°C 5°C 7°C 7°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 90% 30% 5% 40% 70% 40% 70%
Rain Amount 10-20mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 4
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
7
km/h
2
km/h
5
km/h
6
km/h
3
km/h
5
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
5
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 4km/h
WNW
NW 7km/h
NW
W 10km/h
W
W 14km/h
W
SE 7km/h
SE
ENE 2km/h
ENE
E 5km/h
E
N 6km/h
N
WSW 3km/h
WSW
NE 5km/h
NE
E 6km/h
E
ENE 8km/h
ENE
NNE 5km/h
NNE
N 8km/h
N
Relative Humidity 69% 56% 84% 62% 56% 44% 68% 53% 68% 55% 70% 58% 77% 73%
Dew Point 13°C 13°C 14°C 12°C 6°C 8°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 15°C

Tenterfield Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:56 EST
sunrise
06:20 EST
sunset
17:17 EST
last light
17:42 EST
moon
set
Mon 14:03 EST
rise
Tue 02:00 EST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Tenterfield Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
May 1
9.8°C - 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 30
9.3°C 24.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 29
6.6°C 21.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 28
10.2°C 20.9°C 0.6mm
Wed
Apr 27
12.4°C 19.9°C 1.0mm

Tenterfield Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
386.5mm
44.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
212.1mm
31 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
333.4mm
55 Day(s)
Wettest Day
35.6mm
Apr 10
Lowest Temperature
3.4°C
Apr 24
Highest Temperature
34.2°C
Feb 26

Tenterfield Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
9.8°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-8.8°C
31st 2006
Average This Month
9.8°C
+4.7°C
Long-term Average
5.1°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
27.1°C
9th 1973
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
18.3°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.0mm
1st
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
48.5mm
7.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
226.0mm
1980
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1873
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Hottest May night on record for 20 Queensland cities and towns

16:00 EST

Vast areas of Queensland have experienced the hottest May night since records began, some of which stretch back to the 1800s.

Capital city April wrap-up

14:00 EST

For the majority of Australia April was warmer and drier than average.

Melbourne storm: Trees uprooted, homes damaged by out-of-season weather

12:56 EST

Strong winds and heavy rain lashed parts of Victoria overnight, with hundreds of residents calling the State Emergency Service (SES) for help.