Fairfax Media Network

Woko Weather


31.83°S 151.87°E 154m AMSL

Mt Seaview Forecast

Today 17°C
Tonight 6°C
showers

Now

12.4°C rising
Updated at 08:50 EST

Mid North Coast for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the south. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 12 and 18.

Currently at Taree Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.4°C rising
Dew Point 7.7°C falling
Feels Like 11.1°C
Relative Humidity 73%
Wind icon
W 12km/h rising
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1026.9hPa steady
Fire Danger 2.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:50 EST
Sunset sunset
17:02 EST

Nearby Now

Tocal 9.7°C
Port Macquarie Ap 12.5°C
Williamtown 11.0°C

Next 12 hours in Taree

48-hour forecast

12pm

Mostly clear
16°C

3pm

Mostly clear
17°C

6pm

Mostly clear
13°C

9pm

Mostly clear
11°C

Mid North Coast Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mt Seaview 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14

Showers

Possible shower

Rain

Possible shower

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 17°C 18°C 21°C 21°C 13°C 14°C 15°C
Minimum 7°C 6°C 7°C 9°C 8°C 6°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 60% 70% 80% 50% 10% 10% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 6
km/h
7
km/h
3
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
5
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
22
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 6km/h
SSW
SSE 7km/h
SSE
S 3km/h
S
E 6km/h
E
NNW 6km/h
NNW
NE 5km/h
NE
NW 9km/h
NW
NNW 10km/h
NNW
W 20km/h
W
W 22km/h
W
W 22km/h
W
W 22km/h
W
WNW 16km/h
WNW
W 16km/h
W
Relative Humidity 64% 52% 64% 48% 61% 43% 58% 40% 52% 39% 49% 41% 54% 43%
Dew Point 7°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 1°C -1°C 0°C 0°C 3°C 3°C

Mt Seaview Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:24 EST
sunrise
06:50 EST
sunset
17:02 EST
last light
17:28 EST
moon
set
Wed 11:01 EST
rise
Wed 23:44 EST
moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24
moon
Fri
Jul 31

Mt Seaview Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jul 7
6.0°C 21°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jul 6
4.0°C 21.1°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jul 5
6.0°C 17.8°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jul 4
9.0°C 20.7°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jul 3
6.2°C 16.8°C 0.4mm

Mt Seaview Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
1224.1mm
104.4 Day(s)
Total For 2015
1823.6mm
125 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
1024.8mm
110 Day(s)
Wettest Day
155.0mm
May 2
Lowest Temperature
3.3°C
Jun 2
Highest Temperature
35.1°C
Jan 25

Mt Seaview Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
4.0°C
6th
Lowest On Record
-5.1°C
18th 1970
Average This Month
7.3°C
+1.9°C
Long-term Average
5.4°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.2°C
1st
Highest On Record
27.5°C
24th 1990
Average This Month
19.7°C
+1.2°C
Long-term Average
18.5°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
3.4mm
2nd
Total This Month
4.4mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
59.8mm
11.1 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
293.4mm
1999
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1966
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Agriculture Minister Joyce defends White Paper's drought loans, R&D spend and lack of inland rail plan

07:49 EST

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce says he is sympathetic to the concerns of drought-affected farmers about concessional loans, but has made no commitment to change the controversial schemes any time soon.

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.

A breath of fresh air for Sydney

17:47 EST

Over the last week, much of the southeast has been treated to cold, cloud-free nights with light winds.