you are not logged in | login or join us

Crosslands Weather

  RSS

31.44°S 152.71°E 10m AMSL

Port Macquarie Forecast

Tonight 19°C
Tomorrow 31°C
Late shower

Now

25.7°C falling
Updated at 22:00 EDT

Mid North Coast for Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Isolated thunderstorms in the southwest. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Monday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon.

Currently at Port Macquarie Ap

Temperature 25.7°C falling
Dew Point 19.1°C rising
Feels Like 26.8°C
Relative Humidity 67%
Wind icon
NE 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1012.2hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
05:38 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:31 EDT

Nearby Now

Kempsey Ap 27.6°C
Taree Ap 30.7°C
Coffs Harbour 22.5°C
Tocal 30.9°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Port Macquarie

mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
23°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
21°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
19°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
26°C
powered by Opticast

Mid North Coast Weather Warnings

NSW/ACT - Sun 16:51 EDT
Strong Wind Warning for Byron Coast and Coffs Coast

NSW/ACT - Sun 15:58 EDT
Total Fire Ban for Greater Hunter, Greater Sydney Region, Illawarra/Shoalhaven, S & C Ranges, Lower Central West Plains and S Slopes

NSW/ACT - Sun 07:00 EDT
Fire Weather Warning for the Greater Hunter, Greater Sydney, Central Ranges, Lower Central West Plains and Southern Slopes

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Port Macquarie 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Nov 23
Mon
Nov 24
Tue
Nov 25
Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
showers
Showers
showers
Showers
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 33°C 31°C 28°C 26°C 24°C 24°C 26°C
Minimum 19°C 19°C 19°C 16°C 16°C 14°C 14°C
Chance of Rain 40% 80% 90% 90% 90% 70% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
25
km/h
15
km/h
25
km/h
10
km/h
24
km/h
12
km/h
20
km/h
23
km/h
29
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
9
km/h
20
km/h
Wind Direction N 16km/h
N
NE 25km/h
NE
NNW 15km/h
NNW
NE 25km/h
NE
NNW 10km/h
NNW
S 24km/h
S
E 12km/h
E
E 20km/h
E
SSE 23km/h
SSE
SE 29km/h
SE
SSE 20km/h
SSE
SE 22km/h
SE
NNE 9km/h
NNE
E 20km/h
E
Relative Humidity 72% 54% 74% 57% 75% 76% 80% 66% 78% 64% 65% 53% 58% 47%
Dew Point 22°C 22°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 18°C 19°C 17°C 16°C 13°C 14°C 13°C 14°C

Port Macquarie Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:11 EDT
sunrise
05:38 EDT
sunset
19:32 EDT
last light
19:59 EDT
moon
rise
Mon 07:01 EDT
set
Mon 21:06 EDT
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Port Macquarie Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Nov 23
21.8°C 32°C 0.0mm
Sat
Nov 22
20.1°C 29.7°C 0.0mm
Fri
Nov 21
21.2°C 32.5°C 0.0mm
Thu
Nov 20
16.3°C 29.7°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 19
17.2°C 27.2°C 3.8mm

Port Macquarie Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
1392.1mm
131.4 day(s)
total for 2014
738.6mm
111 day(s)
total to this day 2013
1663.2mm
123 day(s)
wettest day
70.2mm
Mar 2
lowest temperature
-0.7°C
Jul 18
highest temperature
37.0°C
Nov 1

Port Macquarie Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
9.9°C
3rd
lowest on record
4.3°C
13th 2001
average this month
16.0°C
+0.8°C
long-term average
15.2°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
37.0°C
1st
highest on record
38.6°C
29th 2006
average this month
27.0°C
+2.0°C
long-term average
25.0°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
19.0mm
6th
total this month
27.8mm
5 day(s)
long-term average
166.0mm
14.2 day(s)
wettest on record
330.4mm
2007
driest on record
46.0mm
2002

Crosslands Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Crosslands Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Longreach breaks November heat records with 11-day stretch of temperatures above 40 degrees

Audience submitted image 19:04 EDT Longreach in central-west Queensland has broken November heatwave records with an 11-day stretch of 40 degrees Celsius-plus temperatures, the weather bureau says.

Help with Weatherzone