Fairfax Media Network

Yarrabandai Weather


33.13°S 147.57°E 207m AMSL

Condobolin Forecast

Tonight 8°C
Tomorrow 16°C
mostly_cloudy

Now

13.8°C rising
Updated at 17:50 EST

CW Slopes & Plains for Sunday Mostly clear. Light winds.
Monday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog on the northern plains in the early morning. High (80%) chance of rain in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

Currently at Condobolin Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.8°C rising
Dew Point 10.4°C rising
Feels Like 13.8°C
Relative Humidity 80%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1018.3hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:03 EST
Sunset sunset
17:33 EST

Nearby Now

Forbes Ap 12.8°C
Parkes Ap 11.3°C
West Wyalong Ap 13.5°C
Cowra Ap 12.3°C

Next 12 hours in Parkes

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly cloudy
9°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
8°C

3am

Slight chance shower
8°C

6am

Intermittent rain
8°C

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Fri 10:07 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the Bogan River

NSW/ACT - Fri 09:04 EST
Minor Flood Warning for the Lachlan River

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Condobolin 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1
Tue
Aug 2
Wed
Aug 3
Thu
Aug 4
Fri
Aug 5
Sat
Aug 6

Sunny

Mostly cloudy

Rain

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Frost then sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 17°C 16°C 12°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 14°C
Minimum 4°C 8°C 7°C 4°C 4°C 3°C 3°C
Chance of Rain 20% 90% 90% 30% 20% 10% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm 10-20mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Nil Nil Slight Slight Moderate Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
21
km/h
28
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
15
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 9km/h
NNW
NW 9km/h
NW
N 11km/h
N
N 14km/h
N
WSW 21km/h
WSW
SW 28km/h
SW
SW 24km/h
SW
SW 26km/h
SW
SSW 17km/h
SSW
SSW 19km/h
SSW
SW 11km/h
SW
SW 15km/h
SW
SSW 11km/h
SSW
SSW 13km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 80% 61% 82% 68% 91% 77% 81% 64% 80% 60% 79% 57% 75% 57%
Dew Point 7°C 10°C 8°C 10°C 7°C 8°C 4°C 7°C 4°C 7°C 4°C 6°C 4°C 6°C

Condobolin Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:36 EST
sunrise
07:02 EST
sunset
17:33 EST
last light
17:59 EST
moon
rise
Mon 05:16 EST
set
Mon 16:00 EST
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18
moon
Thu
Aug 25

Condobolin Ag Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jul 30
- - -
Fri
Jul 29
7.4°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Jul 28
3.1°C 13.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 27
8.6°C 14.4°C 0.3mm
Tue
Jul 26
5.2°C 14.6°C 0.0mm

Condobolin Ag Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
259.8mm
46.8 Day(s)
Total For 2016
382.7mm
63 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
244.6mm
55 Day(s)
Wettest Day
46.2mm
Jun 4
Lowest Temperature
-1.3°C
Jul 14
Highest Temperature
43.1°C
Jan 13

Condobolin Ag Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-1.3°C
14th
Lowest On Record
-7.0°C
13th 1997
Average This Month
6.3°C
+3.5°C
Long-term Average
2.8°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
23.5°C
22nd
Highest On Record
24.7°C
29th 1975
Average This Month
15.0°C
+0.0°C
Long-term Average
15.0°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
11.2mm
20th
Total This Month
36.9mm
15 Day(s)
Long-term Average
35.2mm
10.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
104.6mm
1993
Driest On Record
1.7mm
1967
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sunday starts out squally in the southwest

16:05 EST

A large and vicious cold front has swept through southwestern parts of Western Australia, bringing severe weather.

Tasman Low chances increasing

13:15 EST

After a few days of computer forecast model uncertainty, there is now growing consensus that a deep low pressure system will form off the New South Wales coast in the coming days.

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.