you are not logged in | login or join us

The Marra Weather

  RSS

30.88°S 147.37°E 143m AMSL

Nyngan Forecast

This morning 0°C
Today 14°C
Late shower

Now

-0.2°C rising
Updated at 07:30 EST

CW Slopes & Plains for Thursday Mostly sunny. Patchy fog in the south early this morning. Widespread morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers in the south this evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures around 13.

Currently at Coonamble Ap

Temperature -0.2°C rising
Dew Point -0.3°C rising
Feels Like -2.6°C
Relative Humidity 99%
Wind icon
SSE 7km/h rising
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1022.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
07:03 EST
Sunset sunset
17:15 EST

Nearby Now

Walgett Ap 0.7°C
Trangie 0.2°C
Bourke Ap 2.4°C
Cobar 2.2°C

Next 12 hours in Coonamble

clear

9am

Clear
6°C
clear

12pm

Clear
12°C
clear

3pm

Clear
14°C
clear

6pm

Clear
7°C
powered by Opticast

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Nyngan 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
late shower
Late shower
clearing shower
Clearing shower
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 14°C 15°C 17°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 16°C
Minimum 0°C 6°C 4°C 4°C 6°C 6°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 5% 5% 5% 20% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk High Nil Slight Slight Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 5
km/h
7
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
5
km/h
8
km/h
4
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 5km/h
SSW
WNW 7km/h
WNW
SW 13km/h
SW
SSW 14km/h
SSW
SSE 10km/h
SSE
SSE 8km/h
SSE
NE 5km/h
NE
NNW 8km/h
NNW
NW 4km/h
NW
NW 8km/h
NW
SW 7km/h
SW
SW 10km/h
SW
SSE 14km/h
SSE
SE 14km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 80% 50% 80% 61% 79% 52% 79% 52% 80% 51% 75% 47% 69% 52%
Dew Point 3°C 4°C 8°C 7°C 5°C 7°C 6°C 9°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 9°C 6°C 7°C

Nyngan Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise last quarter new moon first quarter full moon
first light
06:37 EST
sunrise
07:03 EST
sunset
17:15 EST
last light
17:42 EST
moon
set
Thu 08:03 EST
rise
Thu 18:55 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24
moon
Thu
Jul 2

Nyngan Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Jun 3
0.6°C 13°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jun 2
1.9°C 12.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jun 1
8.0°C 13.1°C 4.4mm
Sun
May 31
10.6°C 13.0°C 10.9mm
Sat
May 30
13.2°C 16.0°C 0.1mm

Nyngan Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Jun
241.3mm
26.9 day(s)
total for 2015
201.2mm
28 day(s)
total to this day 2014
319.2mm
26 day(s)
wettest day
24.2mm
Jan 25
lowest temperature
0.6°C
Jun 3
highest temperature
41.9°C
Feb 9

Nyngan Ap Almanac

June minimum temperature
lowest this month
0.6°C
3rd
lowest on record
-3.9°C
24th 1985
average this month
3.5°C
-1.9°C
long-term average
5.4°C
June maximum temperature
highest this month
13.1°C
1st
highest on record
26.8°C
1st 1994
average this month
12.9°C
-4.7°C
long-term average
17.6°C
June rainfall
wettest this month
4.4mm
1st
total this month
4.4mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
32.6mm
5.4 day(s)
wettest on record
128.8mm
1925
driest on record
0.0mm
1888

The Marra Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» The Marra Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Samaritans under strain as demand doubles

ABC image 07:23 EST Hunter-based charity Samaritans says increasing unemployment and last month's super storm has led to a doubling in the number of people seeking assistance.

Help with Weatherzone