Fairfax Media Network

Eugowra Weather


33.43°S 148.37°E 260m AMSL

Parkes Forecast

This morning 1°C
Today 10°C
frost_then_sunny

Now

6.4°C falling
Updated at 01:40 EST

CW Slopes & Plains for Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm on the northern plains. Light winds.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog on the slopes. Light winds.

Currently at Parkes Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 6.4°C falling
Dew Point 3.6°C steady
Feels Like 5.0°C
Relative Humidity 82%
Wind icon
SE 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1027.1hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:11 EST
Sunset sunset
17:11 EST

Nearby Now

Forbes Ap 4.3°C
Cowra Ap 4.4°C
Young Ap 0.7°C
Orange Ap 3.2°C

Next 12 hours in Parkes

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
3°C

6am

Mostly clear
2°C

9am

Mostly clear
5°C

12pm

Mostly clear
10°C

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Parkes 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jul 1
Thu
Jul 2
Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7

Frost then sunny

Drizzle

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 10°C 10°C 12°C 12°C 14°C 15°C 13°C
Minimum 1°C 1°C -2°C -2°C -2°C -1°C 2°C
Chance of Rain 20% 30% 5% 5% 5% 50% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk High High Severe Severe Severe Severe Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
16
km/h
9
km/h
26
km/h
6
km/h
11
km/h
3
km/h
16
km/h
4
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
20
km/h
11
km/h
21
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 7km/h
WNW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
NW 9km/h
NW
SW 26km/h
SW
NNE 6km/h
NNE
WNW 11km/h
WNW
NW 3km/h
NW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
ENE 4km/h
ENE
WSW 10km/h
WSW
N 9km/h
N
WNW 20km/h
WNW
WNW 11km/h
WNW
SW 21km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 95% 59% 93% 74% 92% 48% 88% 54% 92% 53% 91% 52% 98% 60%
Dew Point 4°C 3°C 4°C 5°C 2°C 2°C 2°C 3°C 3°C 5°C 3°C 5°C 6°C 6°C

Parkes Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
06:44 EST
sunrise
07:11 EST
sunset
17:11 EST
last light
17:38 EST
moon
set
Wed 05:50 EST
rise
Wed 16:36 EST
moon
Thu
Jul 2
moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24

Parkes Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jun 30
-0.4°C 13°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jun 29
-3.8°C 17.4°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jun 28
0.4°C 10.1°C 0.4mm
Sat
Jun 27
-0.3°C 15.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jun 26
0.6°C 16.7°C 0.2mm

Parkes Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
360.0mm
55.1 Day(s)
Total For 2015
183.2mm
54 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
503.6mm
51 Day(s)
Wettest Day
17.8mm
Apr 7
Lowest Temperature
-3.8°C
Jun 29
Highest Temperature
39.0°C
Feb 9

Parkes Ap Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
Lowest On Record
-5.0°C
22nd 2002
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
2.4°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
21.0°C
23rd 2003
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
14.3°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
44.8mm
12.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
110.8mm
2010
Driest On Record
10.8mm
1977
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Warmest June temperatures for Perth

20:04 EST

Perth has recorded its warmest June on record with the average maximum temperature of 21 degrees Celsius.

Warm June across Australia

18:10 EST

Sunny skies have created a warmer than average June across all capital cities.

Drought-affected farmers in north-western NSW sow land in hope of first crop in three years

18:09 EST

Heartened by recent rain, farmers near Walgett in north-western New South Wales are taking a gamble and sowing some of their land in the hope of their first crop in three years.