you are not logged in | login or join us

The Slopes Weather

  RSS

33.53°S 150.71°E 97m AMSL

Richmond Forecast

Tonight 15°C
Tomorrow 24°C
Possible shower

Now

22.1°C falling
Updated at 18:00 EDT

Central Tablelands for Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Richmond

Temperature 22.1°C falling
Dew Point 16.1°C falling
Feels Like 22.1°C
Relative Humidity 69%
Wind icon
E 12km/h rising
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1023.0hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
07:07 EDT
Sunset sunset
18:56 EDT

Nearby Now

Penrith 22.5°C
Horsley Park 21.7°C
Badgerys Creek 21.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Richmond

possible shower

9pm

Slight chance shower
21°C
mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
19°C
possible shower

3am

Chance shower
17°C
possible shower

6am

Chance shower
16°C
powered by Opticast

Central Tablelands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Richmond 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
showers increasing
Showers increasing
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 25°C 24°C 27°C 29°C 22°C 22°C 24°C
Minimum 14°C 15°C 15°C 14°C 16°C 15°C 15°C
Chance of Rain 80% 60% 30% 80% 90% 90% 90%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High Very High Very High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 2
km/h
9
km/h
5
km/h
13
km/h
2
km/h
13
km/h
3
km/h
12
km/h
5
km/h
11
km/h
1
km/h
10
km/h
5
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction S 2km/h
S
ENE 9km/h
ENE
SSW 5km/h
SSW
ESE 13km/h
ESE
W 2km/h
W
E 13km/h
E
NNW 3km/h
NNW
ENE 12km/h
ENE
NE 5km/h
NE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
W 1km/h
W
ESE 10km/h
ESE
S 5km/h
S
ESE 12km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 93% 59% 97% 62% 95% 54% 91% 47% 97% 70% 100% 75% 87% 63%
Dew Point 17°C 17°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 17°C 18°C 17°C 18°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 17°C 17°C

Richmond Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:43 EDT
sunrise
07:08 EDT
sunset
18:54 EDT
last light
19:19 EDT
moon
set
Tue 03:07 EDT
rise
Tue 16:30 EDT
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Richmond Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Mar 30
15.4°C 25°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 29
12.6°C 28.1°C 0.0mm
Sat
Mar 28
8.1°C 24.9°C 0.0mm
Fri
Mar 27
8.9°C 27.4°C 0.0mm
Thu
Mar 26
14.5°C 27.6°C 0.2mm

Richmond Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
278.4mm
34.4 day(s)
total for 2015
260.8mm
43 day(s)
total to this day 2014
185.6mm
37 day(s)
wettest day
53.4mm
Feb 2
lowest temperature
8.1°C
Mar 28
highest temperature
36.9°C
Mar 1

Richmond Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
8.1°C
28th
lowest on record
6.0°C
31st 2008
average this month
15.1°C
-0.5°C
long-term average
15.6°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
36.9°C
1st
highest on record
40.0°C
13th 1998
average this month
27.9°C
+1.1°C
long-term average
26.8°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
10.6mm
25th
total this month
22.6mm
11 day(s)
long-term average
78.0mm
11.3 day(s)
wettest on record
187.2mm
2000
driest on record
21.4mm
1997

The Slopes Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» The Slopes Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Climate Council says southern Australia likely to suffer more severe droughts through climate change

ABC image 15:46 EDT The Australian research body the Climate Council has argued in its latest paper that the probability of drought will increase, and it will become more severe, because of climate change.

Help with Weatherzone