you are not logged in | login or join us

Round Swamp Weather

  RSS

33.08°S 149.94°E 793m AMSL

Bathurst Forecast

This morning 5°C
Today 17°C
Possible shower

Now

7.1°C falling
Updated at 00:30 EST

Central Tablelands for Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Areas of fog in the early morning. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming E 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Bathurst Ap

Temperature 7.1°C falling
Dew Point 5.6°C falling
Feels Like 5.8°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
NE 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1028.0hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:33 EST
Sunset sunset
17:24 EST

Nearby Now

Nullo Mountain 6.7°C
Mudgee Ap 9.4°C
Mt Boyce 6.3°C
Orange Ap 5.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Bathurst

mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
6°C
fog

6am

Fog
5°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
11°C
possible shower

12pm

Slight chance shower
16°C
powered by Opticast

Central Tablelands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Bathurst 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Apr 29
Thu
Apr 30
Fri
May 1
Sat
May 2
Sun
May 3
Mon
May 4
Tue
May 5
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 17°C 17°C 17°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 15°C
Minimum 5°C 7°C 9°C 10°C 11°C 7°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 40% 80% 70% 80% 80% 30% 30%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
21
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
9
km/h
18
km/h
23
km/h
30
km/h
Wind Direction E 12km/h
E
E 16km/h
E
E 16km/h
E
ESE 22km/h
ESE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
ESE 21km/h
ESE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
ESE 20km/h
ESE
SE 16km/h
SE
SSE 19km/h
SSE
SSW 9km/h
SSW
WSW 18km/h
WSW
W 23km/h
W
WSW 30km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 80% 49% 87% 57% 89% 70% 94% 66% 96% 70% 98% 55% 83% 59%
Dew Point 8°C 6°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 13°C 12°C 13°C 13°C 12°C 10°C 9°C 6°C

Bathurst Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:08 EST
sunrise
06:33 EST
sunset
17:24 EST
last light
17:50 EST
moon
set
Wed 01:51 EST
rise
Wed 14:41 EST
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18
moon
Tue
May 26

Bathurst Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Apr 28
1.3°C 16°C 0.2mm
Mon
Apr 27
4.6°C 14.1°C 0.0mm
Sun
Apr 26
6.0°C 11.8°C 20.0mm
Sat
Apr 25
5.3°C 19.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 24
10.4°C 19.7°C 0.0mm

Bathurst Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
221.8mm
31.7 day(s)
total for 2015
287.0mm
40 day(s)
total to this day 2014
267.6mm
39 day(s)
wettest day
21.6mm
Feb 26
lowest temperature
1.3°C
Apr 28
highest temperature
33.1°C
Jan 1

Bathurst Ap Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
1.3°C
28th
lowest on record
-4.3°C
27th 1999
average this month
8.4°C
+2.2°C
long-term average
6.2°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
26.0°C
15th
highest on record
29.7°C
15th 2004
average this month
18.8°C
-1.9°C
long-term average
20.7°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
20.0mm
26th
total this month
122.4mm
16 day(s)
long-term average
32.6mm
7.0 day(s)
wettest on record
97.2mm
2010
driest on record
3.0mm
2004

Round Swamp Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Round Swamp Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

What does the Northern Territory 2015/16 Budget mean for the bush?

ABC image 18:22 EST This year's Northern Territory Budget appears to be a straightforward one, with no real surprises or significant announcements for the bush.

Help with Weatherzone