you are not logged in | login or join us

Kedumba Weather

  RSS

33.80°S 150.37°E 146m AMSL

Springwood Forecast

Today 16°C
Tonight 8°C
Cloudy

Now

10.9°C rising
Updated at 09:30 EST

Central Tablelands for Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 15.

Currently at Penrith

Temperature 10.9°C rising
Dew Point 10.0°C rising
Feels Like 10.6°C
Relative Humidity 94%
Wind icon
N 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
06:53 EST
Sunset sunset
16:58 EST

Nearby Now

Badgerys Creek 10.3°C
Camden Ap 9.7°C
Horsley Park 10.4°C
Campbelltown 10.1°C

Next 12 hours in Penrith

mostly cloudy

12pm

Mostly cloudy
16°C
mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
18°C
mostly cloudy

6pm

Mostly cloudy
15°C
clear

9pm

Clear
12°C
powered by Opticast

Central Tablelands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Springwood 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
cloudy
Cloudy
increasing sunshine
Increasing sunshine
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 16°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 15°C 14°C 17°C
Minimum 8°C 8°C 3°C 3°C 4°C 7°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 40% 20% 20% 5% 50% 40% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Moderate Moderate Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 6
km/h
8
km/h
17
km/h
15
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
5
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction NW 6km/h
NW
NNW 8km/h
NNW
SW 17km/h
SW
SSW 15km/h
SSW
SW 12km/h
SW
SSW 9km/h
SSW
WSW 7km/h
WSW
E 5km/h
E
W 6km/h
W
W 6km/h
W
WNW 10km/h
WNW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
SSW 11km/h
SSW
SSW 8km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 73% 62% 61% 36% 55% 45% 67% 49% 64% 48% 61% 56% 60% 51%
Dew Point 8°C 9°C 4°C -1°C 0°C 3°C 3°C 4°C 3°C 4°C 4°C 6°C 6°C 7°C

Springwood Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:25 EST
sunrise
06:53 EST
sunset
16:58 EST
last light
17:25 EST
moon
rise
Sun 15:26 EST
set
Mon 05:03 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24

Springwood Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
May 31
9°C - 3mm
Sat
May 30
8.6°C 15°C 0.2mm
Fri
May 29
13.6°C 17.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
May 28
9.4°C 19.3°C 0.0mm
Wed
May 27
7.3°C 19.0°C 0.0mm

Springwood Year To Date

average rainfall to May
525.5mm
46.3 day(s)
total for 2015
594.9mm
66 day(s)
total to this day 2014
375.2mm
53 day(s)
wettest day
88.2mm
Apr 21
lowest temperature
5.2°C
May 7
highest temperature
35.5°C
Feb 8

Springwood Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
5.2°C
7th
lowest on record
2.1°C
31st 2007
average this month
9.9°C
+0.8°C
long-term average
9.1°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
25.9°C
5th
highest on record
27.6°C
10th 2012
average this month
18.6°C
-0.7°C
long-term average
19.3°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
26.2mm
3rd
total this month
51.2mm
9 day(s)
long-term average
69.1mm
6.9 day(s)
wettest on record
462.8mm
1889
driest on record
0.0mm
2000

Kedumba Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Kedumba Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Unseasonable warmth affecting southeast QLD

07:01 EST Warmth not seen at this time of year in more several decades is affecting southeast Queensland this weekend.

Help with Weatherzone