you are not logged in | login or join us

ACT Weather

forecast summary district forecast

thunderstorms

Saturday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

showers

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, chiefly in the morning. Light winds becoming W/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning. Rainfall amount: 0 to 2 mm Around Canberra.

mostly sunny

Monday Mostly sunny. Light winds.

mostly sunny

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

mostly sunny

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Issued Sat 16:20 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

NSW/ACT - Sat 15:41 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning

View all current warnings

ACT Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
21:00 EST
NE 11 13 8.9 8.1 7.1 95 1 1.8 1009.8
21:00 EST
- 0 0 8.2 7.4 8.2 95 1 0.0 1009.9

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone