Fairfax Media Network

Top Naas Weather


35.60°S 149.05°E 678m AMSL

Tidbinbilla Forecast

Tonight 13°C
Tomorrow 28°C
rain

Now

20.5°C falling
Updated at 22:10 EDT

ACT for Monday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely at night. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.
Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Possible rainfall: 5 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 80% Around Canberra Sun protection 8:40am to 5:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme].

Currently at Tuggeranong

24-hour graph
Temperature 20.5°C falling
Dew Point 15.1°C rising
Feels Like 20.5°C
Relative Humidity 71%
Wind icon
E 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1013.3hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:42 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:08 EDT

Nearby Now

Canberra Ap 19.0°C
Braidwood 16.5°C
Mt Ginini 15.9°C
Cooma Ap 16.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Tuggeranong

48-hour forecast

12am

Chance shower
19°C

3am

Shower
17°C

6am

Shower
16°C

9am

Chance shower
19°C

ACT Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Tidbinbilla 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11

Possible shower

Rain

Increasing sunshine

Windy with showers

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 32°C 28°C 28°C 29°C 23°C 25°C 28°C
Minimum 17°C 13°C 11°C 12°C 9°C 7°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 80% 80% 10% 90% 10% 5% 20%
Rain Amount
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Pollen Index High High Very High High High Moderate Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
13
km/h
6
km/h
11
km/h
5
km/h
12
km/h
15
km/h
24
km/h
17
km/h
16
km/h
5
km/h
8
km/h
5
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 10km/h
NNW
WNW 13km/h
WNW
WNW 6km/h
WNW
WNW 11km/h
WNW
NNE 5km/h
NNE
NW 12km/h
NW
N 15km/h
N
NW 24km/h
NW
WSW 17km/h
WSW
W 16km/h
W
NNE 5km/h
NNE
NW 8km/h
NW
NNW 5km/h
NNW
NW 8km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 65% 45% 89% 56% 66% 34% 58% 50% 52% 36% 63% 37% 57% 35%
Dew Point 20°C 18°C 19°C 18°C 13°C 11°C 14°C 17°C 5°C 7°C 8°C 9°C 11°C 11°C

Tidbinbilla Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:12 EDT
sunrise
05:42 EDT
sunset
20:09 EDT
last light
20:39 EDT
moon
set
Tue 00:17 EDT
rise
Tue 11:30 EDT
moon
Wed
Dec 7
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29

Tuggeranong Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Dec 5
18.1°C 31°C 1.6mm
Sun
Dec 4
11.4°C 32.3°C 0.0mm
Sat
Dec 3
12.2°C 30.6°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 2
10.1°C 30.1°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 1
14.1°C 28.3°C 0.0mm

Tuggeranong Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
652.2mm
98.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
771.0mm
112 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
690.0mm
85 Day(s)
Wettest Day
81.8mm
Jun 6
Lowest Temperature
-5.1°C
Jun 15
Highest Temperature
38.7°C
Jan 13

Tuggeranong Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
10.1°C
2nd
Lowest On Record
1.2°C
27th 2001
Average This Month
13.2°C
+1.1°C
Long-term Average
12.1°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
32.3°C
4th
Highest On Record
38.3°C
31st 2005
Average This Month
30.5°C
+3.5°C
Long-term Average
27.0°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
1.6mm
5th
Total This Month
1.6mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
69.4mm
8.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
253.4mm
2010
Driest On Record
6.2mm
1997
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW weather: Severe thunderstorm working its way from Sydney to state's north

20:50 EDT

Trampolines have flown into powerlines and a lightning strike has reportedly caused a house fire as a severe thunderstorm tracks from Sydney all along the coast up to northern NSW.

A case of history repeating itself: What is wrong with South Australia's electricity network?

18:43 EDT

Those who blamed last week's blackout in South Australia on renewable energy are dead wrong.

Stormy Monday across Australia

17:03 EDT

Thunderstorms are affecting six states and territories this afternoon, four of which are under warning for severe storms.