Fairfax Media Network

Southern Coastal Weather

Current Warnings
 

Southern Coastal Forecast

  • Monday Cloudy. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast. Light winds.

  • Thursday Sunny. Light winds.

  • Friday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west in the evening. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Mon 16:25 WST

Southern Coastal Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Windy with showers
10 16 40% < 1mm Nil W 21 84 WSW 23 63
Windy with showers
12 18 70% 1-5mm Nil N 25 72 WNW 23 72
Possible shower
14 18 70% - Nil - - - -
Windy with showers
9 15 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
8 15 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Windy with showers
9 15 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
11 17 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Windy with showers
9 14 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Windy with showers
11 18 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Record hot temperatures around Darwin stopping most mango trees from flowering

18:04 EST

The Top End of the Northern Territory is having one of its hottest May's on record, which is causing issues for a number of mango plantations.

Ain't Darwin the coolest

15:37 EST

Whilst it may just be beginning to feel like winter across the southern capitals, it sure feels like the tail-end of summer in Darwin.

Records broken for coldest May morning in eight areas across NSW, BoM confirms

15:37 EST

Eight areas across New South Wales experienced record-breaking cold weather overnight, but the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) says the state is still set for a relatively warm winter.