Fairfax Media Network

Peaceful Bay Weather


Rocky Gully Forecast

This morning 8°C
Today 18°C
late_shower

Now

11.4°C rising
Updated at 07:10 WST

Southern Coastal for Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds with showers during this afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 30 to 40 km/h during the afternoon and evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Currently at North Walpole

24-hour graph
Temperature 11.4°C rising
Dew Point 8.6°C falling
Feels Like 9.6°C
Relative Humidity 83%
Wind icon
NNE 14km/h steady
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1013.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.6mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:08 WST
Sunset sunset
17:29 WST

Nearby Now

Rocky Gully 8.6°C
Albany Airport 6.7°C
Shannon 9.2°C
Manjimup 8.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Albany

48-hour forecast

9am

Mostly cloudy
13°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy
17°C

3pm

Mostly clear
20°C

6pm

Slight chance shower. Windy
17°C

Southern Coastal Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Fri 04:00 WST
Gale Warning for Leeuwin & Albany Coasts. Strong Wind Warning for Perth Waters, Lancelin, Perth, Bunbury Geographe & Esperance Coasts

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Rocky Gully 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jul 29
Sat
Jul 30
Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1
Tue
Aug 2
Wed
Aug 3
Thu
Aug 4

Late shower

Showers increasing

Showers

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Possible shower
Maximum 18°C 15°C 11°C 14°C 15°C 16°C 15°C
Minimum 8°C 8°C 6°C 2°C 4°C 6°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 80% 90% 90% 40% 10% 70% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Low Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Moderate Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
31
km/h
21
km/h
32
km/h
32
km/h
30
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction N 16km/h
N
NNW 31km/h
NNW
NW 21km/h
NW
NW 32km/h
NW
W 32km/h
W
WSW 30km/h
WSW
WSW 11km/h
WSW
SW 10km/h
SW
N 10km/h
N
NNW 13km/h
NNW
NNE 18km/h
NNE
N 21km/h
N
NNW 16km/h
NNW
NW 16km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 79% 64% 74% 66% 79% 71% 78% 66% 79% 55% 68% 53% 74% 62%
Dew Point 7°C 11°C 6°C 9°C 4°C 5°C 4°C 7°C 4°C 6°C 3°C 7°C 6°C 8°C

Rocky Gully Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:41 WST
sunrise
07:08 WST
sunset
17:29 WST
last light
17:56 WST
moon
set
Fri 13:18 WST
rise
Sat 03:27 WST
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18
moon
Thu
Aug 25

North Walpole Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jul 28
11.1°C 17°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 27
11.1°C 15.8°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 26
10.8°C 16.5°C 0.4mm
Mon
Jul 25
9.2°C 16.0°C 3.2mm
Sun
Jul 24
8.2°C 13.9°C 0.6mm

North Walpole Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
630.2mm
101.3 Day(s)
Total For 2016
765.4mm
111 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
540.4mm
97 Day(s)
Wettest Day
38.2mm
Apr 12
Lowest Temperature
4.0°C
Jul 13
Highest Temperature
39.4°C
Feb 8

North Walpole Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
4.0°C
13th
Lowest On Record
3.5°C
18th 2011
Average This Month
8.5°C
-0.3°C
Long-term Average
8.8°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
18.9°C
16th
Highest On Record
21.4°C
1st 2014
Average This Month
15.1°C
-0.9°C
Long-term Average
16.0°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
32.8mm
21st
Total This Month
170.4mm
18 Day(s)
Long-term Average
174.7mm
21.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
278.2mm
2008
Driest On Record
99.8mm
2012
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Langhorne Creek vineyards welcome winter flooding

17:39 EST

While a wet and stormy winter has many South Australians counting the days until summer, flooding at Langhorne Creek south of Adelaide has grape growers smiling.

Myer redevelopment flooding: Safety concerns hamper efforts to repair Hobart Rivulet breach

16:05 EST

Safety concerns have held up remediation works at the Myer store redevelopment in the Hobart CBD, which has been flooded after a rivulet wall collapsed.

Squally Sunday for southwestern WA

15:33 EST

Conditions are set to take a turn for the worse over the weekend as a cold front bears down on southwestern WA.