Fairfax Media Network

Pilbara Weather

Current Warnings
 

Pilbara Forecast

  • Sunday Mostly clear. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending W/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the far east in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm inland in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers inland, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sun 16:25 WST

Pilbara Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
25 33 70% < 1mm Nil SW 22 72 WNW 26 62
Thunderstorms
25 30 60% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Thunderstorms clearing
24 37 50% 1-5mm Nil S 17 50 WNW 22 33
Possible thunderstorm
27 35 70% < 1mm Nil SSW 16 65 NW 15 59
Possible thunderstorm
26 38 80% 1-5mm Nil SSE 15 61 ESE 18 41
Thunderstorms clearing
26 35 70% 1-5mm Nil SW 7 59 NNW 14 55
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 70% 1-5mm Nil ESE 21 54 E 20 36
Possible thunderstorm
26 40 70% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 70% 10-20mm Nil SSW 12 51 NW 30 55
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 70% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
27 38 70% 1-5mm Nil ESE 17 48 ESE 21 29
Possible thunderstorm
30 35 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 35 70% 1-5mm Nil S 18 69 ESE 25 65
Possible thunderstorm
26 38 70% 1-5mm Nil S 14 55 NE 17 49
Thunderstorms
26 39 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 24 63 ESE 25 40
Possible thunderstorm
24 35 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 36 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heating up across the southeastern capitals

11:19 EDT

A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.

Darwin not quite that wet (yet)

11:13 EDT

Following a good start to January 2017 rainfall, when 125mm fell during the first 48 hours of the year, conditions have been relatively dry for the Northern Territory capital.

Steamy night in Brisbane

14:29 EDT

In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.