you are not logged in | login or join us

Pilbara Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls in the southwest during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 36.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW during the afternoon then tending SE/SW during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the southeast in the afternoon and evening. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Mon 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Mon 04:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning

WA - Sun 10:38 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice - Pilbara

View all current warnings

Pilbara Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 31 5% < 1mm Nil WSW 18 67 WNW 20 56
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 31 60% 1-5mm Nil E 13 87 ESE 12 78
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 31 10% < 1mm Nil SE 17 65 NNW 18 50
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 35 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 14 62 WNW 23 47
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 39 50% < 1mm Nil SE 14 39 S 4 22
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
24 35 5% < 1mm Nil WSW 6 56 WNW 21 43
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 33 80% 1-5mm Nil E 13 53 E 7 33
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
20 31 5% < 1mm Nil E 10 72 NW 10 45
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
23 32 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 16 66 NW 26 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
23 34 5% < 1mm Nil ENE 6 62 WNW 13 38
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 33 90% < 1mm Nil ENE 10 63 NW 12 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
25 38 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 16 54 WNW 12 37
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 38 20% < 1mm Nil S 18 43 WNW 22 37
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
25 37 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 14 50 NNW 22 35
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
25 37 10% < 1mm Nil SE 28 43 ESE 19 27
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 31 90% - Nil ENE 9 60 NW 9 38
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
23 34 5% 1-5mm Nil ESE 12 50 NE 8 30

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victoria thawing out

13:56 EDT Like a large area of southeastern Australia, Victoria has been been experiencing a chilly run, as much as four-to-ten degrees below average but is now thawing out.

Help with Weatherzone