Fairfax Media Network

Pilbara Weather

Current Warnings
 

Pilbara Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east with possible heavy falls. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h before dawn.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening then tending W/NW in the late evening.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east in the afternoon and evening. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming W/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW during the morning then tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Issued Fri 16:25 WST

Pilbara Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Increasing sunshine
23 31 10% < 1mm Nil WSW 26 69 WNW 30 56
Possible thunderstorm
25 30 40% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
21 37 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 26 46 WSW 23 22
Increasing sunshine
25 34 10% < 1mm Nil W 22 63 NW 30 53
Mostly sunny
23 38 40% < 1mm Nil WNW 10 58 NW 6 30
Sunny
23 33 20% < 1mm Nil WSW 11 61 NW 27 49
Possible thunderstorm
23 36 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 8 50 ESE 11 33
Increasing sunshine
21 41 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
21 36 10% < 1mm Nil SW 18 46 WNW 35 47
Sunny
21 40 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 40 20% < 1mm Nil WSW 12 34 S 14 21
Possible shower
26 34 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
26 33 40% < 1mm Nil W 20 67 NW 29 60
Mostly sunny
23 37 10% < 1mm Nil W 18 53 NW 31 40
Thunderstorms
24 36 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 17 67 NW 10 41
Mostly sunny
22 36 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Increasing sunshine
23 38 10% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Kimberley cattle country soaked by January rains in great start to season

18:55 EDT

Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.

SA weather: Thousands without power after wild storms cross state

17:26 EDT

Thousands of properties are without power in South Australia, with Adelaide being the hardest hit, after a storm front crossed the state last night.

Adelaide's sodden summer

17:04 EDT

Adelaide is having the wettest summer to date in more than half a century.