you are not logged in | login or join us

Pilbara Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely, possibly severe with damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding inland in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then tending N/NW in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then tending NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Heavy falls exceeding 80 mm possible inland. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon then tending NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Heavy falls exceeding 70 mm possible inland. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 09:37 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Sat 15:42 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Pilbara Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
16:00 WST
W 31 41 30.7 22.3 34.5 61 9 0.0 1005.5
16:00 WST
W 28 31 32.0 25.3 39.7 68 7 - 1005.2
16:00 WST
SSE 13 20 27.1 21.5 29.2 72 4 0.0 1010.1
16:00 WST
ESE 13 19 30.1 22.6 33.9 64 5 0.0 1009.2
16:00 WST
WNW 28 35 32.1 24.4 38.6 64 8 0.0 1004.8
16:00 WST
W 30 37 33.5 18.5 34.8 41 19 0.0 1004.8
16:00 WST
WNW 28 33 30.8 23.7 35.9 66 7 - 1005.6
16:00 WST
NNE 9 17 39.4 16.9 40.8 27 23 0.0 1004.2
16:00 WST
NW 28 39 31.4 22.1 35.2 58 9 0.0 1004.5
16:00 WST
ENE 13 24 37.8 13.7 37.3 24 26 0.0 1006.1
15:00 WST
NW 9   39.0 17.7 41.0 29 21 0 1002.3
16:00 WST
WNW 37 43 30.4 23.1 34.8 65 9 0.0 1004.8
16:00 WST
NNE 19 26 38.6 16.2 39.5 27 28 0.0 1004.7
15:00 WST
NE 11   33.5 25.0 41.0 61 6 0 1005.0
16:00 WST
NW 33 41 32.9 22.9 37.9 56 12 0.0 1004.7
16:00 WST
NNW 26 37 34.2 22.3 38.8 50 13 0.0 1004.8
16:00 WST
SW 22 24 28.8 - 28.8 - - - 1005.8
16:00 WST
SSW 20 30 33.9 22.0 38.2 50 11 4.0 1005.7
15:00 WST
NE 7   38.1 16.4 39.0 28 20 0 1002.7

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone