you are not logged in | login or join us

Maitland Weather

  RSS

20.84°S 116.67°E 33m AMSL

Karratha Forecast

Tonight 18°C
Tomorrow 25°C
Heavy rain

Now

22.2°C rising
Updated at 19:30 WST

Pilbara for Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Sunday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain central parts, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Possible heavy falls near the coast. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE before dawn.

Currently at Karratha Ap

Temperature 22.2°C rising
Dew Point 22.0°C rising
Feels Like 22.2°C
Relative Humidity 99%
Wind icon
SSE 12km/h falling
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1015.2hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
06:38 WST
Sunset sunset
17:41 WST

Nearby Now

Roebourne Ap 21.9°C
Legendre Island 22.8°C
Barrow Island 22.1°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Karratha

possible shower

9pm

Chance shower
22°C
shower

12am

Shower
20°C
possible shower

3am

Intermittent rain
19°C
possible shower

6am

Intermittent rain
18°C
powered by Opticast

Pilbara Weather Warnings

WA - Sat 10:48 WST
Flood Watch for the Pilbara

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Karratha 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
May 23
Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
rain
Rain
heavy rain
Heavy rain
heavy rain
Heavy rain
heavy rain
Heavy rain
rain
Rain
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 27°C 25°C 23°C 24°C 25°C 24°C 25°C
Minimum 20°C 18°C 17°C 15°C 17°C 18°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 90% 90% 90% 60% 40%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 20-40mm 10-20mm 20-40mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
9
km/h
21
km/h
24
km/h
30
km/h
29
km/h
27
km/h
27
km/h
24
km/h
22
km/h
19
km/h
15
km/h
23
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction SE 15km/h
SE
N 9km/h
N
ESE 21km/h
ESE
E 24km/h
E
E 30km/h
E
ENE 29km/h
ENE
E 27km/h
E
ENE 27km/h
ENE
ESE 24km/h
ESE
ENE 22km/h
ENE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
E 15km/h
E
ESE 23km/h
ESE
E 17km/h
E
Relative Humidity 63% 63% 74% 77% 78% 84% 74% 81% 67% 72% 73% 76% 69% 70%
Dew Point 17°C 18°C 18°C 20°C 17°C 19°C 17°C 19°C 16°C 19°C 17°C 19°C 17°C 19°C

Karratha Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
06:15 WST
sunrise
06:39 WST
sunset
17:41 WST
last light
18:04 WST
moon
set
Sat 22:28 WST
rise
Sun 11:33 WST
moon
Tue
May 26
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17

Karratha Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
May 23
20.5°C 27°C 1.4mm
Fri
May 22
18.9°C 27.1°C 0.2mm
Thu
May 21
21.5°C 28.2°C 0.0mm
Wed
May 20
19.1°C 27.5°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 19
20.2°C 28.4°C 0.0mm

Karratha Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to May
227.5mm
18.5 day(s)
total for 2015
110.4mm
20 day(s)
total to this day 2014
206.4mm
13 day(s)
wettest day
17.4mm
Mar 13
lowest temperature
12.3°C
May 17
highest temperature
47.0°C
Feb 21

Karratha Ap Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
12.3°C
17th
lowest on record
10.8°C
31st 2012
average this month
18.7°C
+0.5°C
long-term average
18.2°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
32.3°C
12th
highest on record
37.6°C
1st 2013
average this month
29.2°C
-0.8°C
long-term average
30.0°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
17.0mm
2nd
total this month
18.6mm
3 day(s)
long-term average
28.7mm
3.2 day(s)
wettest on record
143.7mm
1973
driest on record
0.0mm
1972

Maitland Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Maitland Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone