you are not logged in | login or join us

Pilbara Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers inland, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely, with gusty winds and possible heavy falls inland. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 60 mm possible in the west. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE before dawn then becoming light in the middle of the day.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the west in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h shifting N/NW during the day then tending NW/SW during the evening.

Issued Fri 16:25 WST

Pilbara Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
21:20 WST
NW 9 11 27.6 24.6 31.7 84 2 0.0 1009.2
21:00 WST
NNE 19 20 28.6 26.2 35.1 87 3 - 1009.4
21:00 WST
SW 9 19 22.1 20.3 22.1 90 2 20.2 1012.1
21:20 WST
S 17 20 27.5 23.6 30.8 79 3 0.0 1010.2
21:00 WST
NNW 13 20 29.3 26.9 37.3 87 2 0.0 1009.3
21:00 WST
SSE 7 9 27.3 25.9 31.9 92 2 0.0 1009.8
21:00 WST
NNW 15 17 28.7 27.6 37.0 94 2 - 1009.4
21:00 WST
ENE 11 19 30.2 20.7 32.6 57 6 0.0 1011.3
21:00 WST
NNW 6 7 28.7 27.5 36.7 93 2 0.0 1009.1
21:00 WST
E 9 13 27.9 16.2 28.3 49 7 0.0 1014.5
15:00 WST
NW 31   34.0 22.4 39.0 51 14 0 1006.0
21:00 WST
NW 15 19 28.2 25.0 33.1 83 3 0.0 1010.0
21:00 WST
SSE 24 31 26.4 22.0 28.3 77 4 3.0 1012.3
15:00 WST
E 9   32.1 25.6 40.0 69 4 0 1007.1
21:20 WST
NNE 17 22 29.4 25.7 36.1 81 3 0.0 1009.8
21:00 WST
NNW 11 15 29.1 25.5 35.2 81 3 0.0 1009.7
21:00 WST
ENE 20 22 29.5 - 29.5 - - - 1008.7
21:00 WST
SE 6 7 28.9 18.9 30.2 55 6 0.0 1012.2
15:00 WST
NE 7   34.8 18.5 36.0 38 13 0 1006.6

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Teys Australia abattoir kills for first time since Cyclone Marcia

ABC image 18:14 EDT Rockhampton, Queensland's largest abattoir, is running again for the first time since cyclone Marcia tore through the region two weeks ago.

Help with Weatherzone