Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, with gusty winds and possible hail over S suburbs later this evening. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h before dawn then becoming light in the early afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5% Sun protection 9:00am to 3:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].
Thursday Sunny. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE in the morning then tending NW/SW in the early afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%.
Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h tending W 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.
Saturday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon with gusty winds. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 30 to 45 km/h during the morning then turning SW during the afternoon. Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 90%.
Perth Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||10||16||60%||1-5mm||Nil||WSW 31||61||W 36||53|
||10||18||60%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 31||61||WSW 34||56|
||10||18||60%||1-5mm||Nil||WSW 30||59||WSW 34||50|
||11||17||70%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 30||62||W 33||60|