Fairfax Media Network

Perth Weather

Current Warnings
 

Perth Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely about coastal suburbs. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers during the morning. Winds N/NW 25 to 35 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning or early afternoon. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%.

Issued Sat 16:20 WST

Perth Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
03:00 WST
SSE 7 11 12.7 8.4 12.4 75 2 - -
03:00 WST
- 0 6 12.5 11.9 12.5 96 1 0.0 1017.2
03:00 WST
- 0 0 - - - - - - -
03:00 WST
ESE 4 7 - - - - - - -
03:00 WST
- 0 0 12.7 12.1 12.7 96 1 0.4 1017.0
02:50 WST
SSW 7 7 11.7 11.1 11.2 96 1 0.4 1017.0
03:00 WST
- 0 2 13.8 - 13.8 - - - 1016.5
03:00 WST
- 0 2 13.2 12.9 13.2 98 1 0.0 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Lake Eyre gets late flow from Queensland and more SA rainfall than usual

12:31 EST

Water is flowing into outback Lake Eyre, but somewhat differently from past flooding of the remote saltpan, travel guide Rex Ellis says.

Kiwis in for a pounding

12:24 EST

A strong and complex low is moving over New Zealand and has been generating heavy rain, isolated thunderstorms and gale force winds.

When it rains over Uluru

12:19 EST

The sunrise this morning likely made the ancient sandstone formation of Uluru glow a glorious red at dawn, although cloud and rain from today should lead to more demure morning displays for the next couple of days.