Fairfax Media Network

Joondalup Weather


Perth Forecast

Tonight 9°C
Tomorrow 18°C
possible_shower

Now

10.6°C rising
Updated at 18:20 WST

Perth for Saturday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or a thunderstorm, with possible hail. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening. Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 2 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning and early afternoon. Possible hail in the southwest in the early morning. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h turning W 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Sun protection 9:00am to 3:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].

Currently at Perth

24-hour graph
Temperature 10.6°C rising
Dew Point 6.0°C rising
Feels Like 8.4°C
Relative Humidity 73%
Wind icon
W 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 26km/h
Pressure 1008.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.4mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:54 WST
Sunset sunset
18:19 WST

Nearby Now

Swanbourne 11.1°C
Pearce 10.9°C
Perth Airport 10.4°C
Gingin Ap 10.4°C

Next 12 hours in Perth

48-hour forecast

9pm

Slight chance shower
11°C

12am

Slight chance shower
9°C

3am

Mostly cloudy
10°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
11°C

Perth Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Sat 18:21 WST
Severe Weather Warning for Western Australia

WA - Sat 16:00 WST
Gale Warning for Perth Local, Lancelin, Perth, Bunbury Geographe, Leeuwin, Albany, Esperance, Eucla coasts

Perth Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Perth 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Increasing sunshine

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 18°C 18°C 20°C 21°C 23°C 22°C 23°C
Minimum 12°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 9°C 12°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 90% 80% 80% 60% 40% 80% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm
UV Index High High High Very High Very High
Pollen Index Low Low Low Low Moderate Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 44
km/h
43
km/h
30
km/h
28
km/h
21
km/h
26
km/h
12
km/h
21
km/h
12
km/h
20
km/h
23
km/h
32
km/h
20
km/h
32
km/h
Wind Direction W 44km/h
W
WSW 43km/h
WSW
SW 30km/h
SW
WSW 28km/h
WSW
WNW 21km/h
WNW
WNW 26km/h
WNW
NNW 12km/h
NNW
WNW 21km/h
WNW
NE 12km/h
NE
WNW 20km/h
WNW
NNW 23km/h
NNW
NW 32km/h
NW
N 20km/h
N
NNW 32km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 65% 57% 62% 54% 76% 71% 77% 60% 68% 44% 71% 60% 75% 63%
Dew Point 12°C 6°C 8°C 8°C 13°C 15°C 13°C 13°C 11°C 10°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 16°C

Perth Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:28 WST
sunrise
05:53 WST
sunset
18:19 WST
last light
18:44 WST
moon
set
Sat 18:34 WST
rise
Sun 05:38 WST
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23
moon
Mon
Oct 31

Perth Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Oct 1
12.3°C 17°C 4.6mm
Fri
Sep 30
6.5°C 19.1°C 0.0mm
Thu
Sep 29
4.4°C 18.7°C 0.0mm
Wed
Sep 28
6.4°C 15.8°C 5.4mm
Tue
Sep 27
12.0°C 19.7°C 3.6mm

Perth Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Oct
696.9mm
99.1 Day(s)
Total For 2016
658.4mm
101 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
563.2mm
75 Day(s)
Wettest Day
36.4mm
May 21
Lowest Temperature
0.6°C
Jul 13
Highest Temperature
42.5°C
Feb 8

Perth Almanac

full climatology
October Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
12.3°C
1st
Lowest On Record
2.2°C
6th 1994
Average This Month
12.3°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
11.4°C
October Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
17.0°C
1st
Highest On Record
37.2°C
30th 2013
Average This Month
17.0°C
-6.3°C
Long-term Average
23.3°C
October Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.6mm
1st
Total This Month
4.6mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
39.5mm
8.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
96.4mm
1999
Driest On Record
5.2mm
2000
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Virginia, Port Wakefield under threat as rivers burst banks

19:40 EST

The South Australian towns of Virginia and Port Wakefield are under threat from floodwaters as the Gawler and Wakefield rivers burst their banks, with warnings more rain is on the way.

WA storm blacks out homes, blocks roads as severe weather warning remains

19:11 EST

About 9,000 properties remain without power in Perth and Western Australia's south-west after damaging winds brought down trees and debris, with a severe weather warning still in place for parts of the state.

NSW weather: Evacuation order for Condobolin as Lachlan River flood moves downstream

14:16 EST

An evacuation order has been issued for low-lying areas of Condobolin in the central west of New South Wales, as flood peaks in the Lachlan River move downstream.