Fairfax Media Network

Red Gully Weather


31.09°S 115.84°E 113m AMSL

Gingin Forecast

Today 17°C
Tonight 3°C
clearing_shower

Now

12.9°C rising
Updated at 08:50 WST

Lower West for Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the morning and early afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h turning S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late morning and afternoon then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 17.

Currently at Gingin Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.9°C rising
Dew Point 10.3°C falling
Feels Like 12.6°C
Relative Humidity 84%
Wind icon
SSW 7km/h rising
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure 1017.3hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:02 WST
Sunset sunset
18:15 WST

Nearby Now

Pearce 11.1°C
Badgingarra -
Perth 11.6°C
Perth Airport 12.6°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Badgingarra

48-hour forecast

12pm

Chance shower or storm
15°C

3pm

Slight chance shower
15°C

6pm

Mostly clear
11°C

9pm

Clear
7°C

Lower West Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Sun 08:11 WST
Strong Wind Warning for Pilbara Coast West through to the Eucla Coast excluding Albany Coast

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gingin 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Sep 25
Mon
Sep 26
Tue
Sep 27
Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1

Clearing shower

Possible shower

Showers

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 17°C 19°C 20°C 18°C 21°C 20°C 19°C
Minimum 6°C 3°C 9°C 5°C 3°C 6°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 30% 90% 90% 10% 50% 90% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High Very High Very High
Pollen Index Moderate Low Low Moderate High Low
Frost Risk Nil Moderate Nil Slight Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
20
km/h
6
km/h
20
km/h
18
km/h
31
km/h
17
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
16
km/h
31
km/h
28
km/h
30
km/h
Wind Direction S 13km/h
S
S 20km/h
S
NW 6km/h
NW
W 20km/h
W
WNW 18km/h
WNW
W 31km/h
W
S 17km/h
S
S 15km/h
S
ENE 15km/h
ENE
NW 10km/h
NW
NW 16km/h
NW
NW 31km/h
NW
WNW 28km/h
WNW
W 30km/h
W
Relative Humidity 85% 60% 60% 58% 80% 71% 60% 48% 54% 37% 71% 62% 72% 66%
Dew Point 10°C 9°C 5°C 10°C 12°C 13°C 3°C 6°C 2°C 6°C 9°C 12°C 10°C 12°C

Gingin Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:38 WST
sunrise
06:02 WST
sunset
18:15 WST
last light
18:39 WST
moon
set
Sun 13:00 WST
rise
Mon 02:55 WST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Gingin Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Sep 23
- 15.8°C -
Thu
Sep 22
4.1°C - 0.0mm
Wed
Sep 21
2.1°C 24.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 20
3.2°C 20.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
Sep 19
6.4°C 15.9°C 13.8mm

Gingin Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
589.0mm
84.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
770.0mm
86 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
496.0mm
75 Day(s)
Wettest Day
49.6mm
Mar 27
Lowest Temperature
-1.2°C
Jul 13
Highest Temperature
44.4°C
Feb 10

Gingin Ap Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
0.6°C
18th
Lowest On Record
-1.5°C
22nd 2008
Average This Month
5.3°C
-2.3°C
Long-term Average
7.6°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.0°C
21st
Highest On Record
34.8°C
20th 2014
Average This Month
18.8°C
-1.8°C
Long-term Average
20.6°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
13.8mm
19th
Total This Month
36.2mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
88.9mm
14.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
161.2mm
2013
Driest On Record
23.2mm
2000
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW weather: Forbes warned to evacuate as Lachlan River nears unexpectedly high peak

10:29 EST

A hundred homes have been inundated with water and people have been evacuated from Forbes in central-western NSW, as floodwaters cut off roads and cause widespread damage to crops.

NSW weather: Evacuation order issued for Forbes ahead of Lachlan River peak

23:13 EST

An evacuation order has been issued for residents of Forbes in central-western New South Wales, but the State Emergency Service (SES) is concerned some people are choosing to leave their homes late.

NSW weather: Some Forbes locals evacuate, while others stare down flood warning

15:28 EST

Residents of Forbes have been packing up and leaving their homes, in what for some is an eerily familiar situation.