Fairfax Media Network

Ellenbrook East Weather


Pearce Forecast

Tonight 11°C
Tomorrow 20°C
mostly_sunny

Now

16.2°C falling
Updated at 18:20 WST

Lower West for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW in the late evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S 15 to 20 km/h before dawn then becoming light early in the morning.

Currently at Pearce

24-hour graph
Temperature 16.2°C falling
Dew Point 10.9°C falling
Feels Like 16.2°C
Relative Humidity 71%
Wind icon
WNW 14km/h steady
Wind Gusts 19km/h
Pressure 1015.0hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:46 WST
Sunset sunset
17:40 WST

Nearby Now

Perth Airport 18.7°C
Perth 18.9°C
Swanbourne 19.0°C

Next 12 hours in Perth Ap

48-hour forecast

9pm

Chance shower
17°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
15°C

3am

Mostly clear
12°C

6am

Mostly clear
11°C

Lower West Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Pearce 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Apr 29
Sat
Apr 30
Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Cloudy

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 22°C 20°C 19°C 21°C 22°C 23°C 21°C
Minimum 14°C 11°C 9°C 9°C 10°C 10°C 12°C
Chance of Rain 70% 10% 50% 30% 20% 30% 5%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
25
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
5
km/h
11
km/h
6
km/h
14
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
4
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction W 15km/h
W
W 25km/h
W
SE 9km/h
SE
SSW 9km/h
SSW
ENE 5km/h
ENE
WSW 11km/h
WSW
WSW 6km/h
WSW
SW 14km/h
SW
ENE 6km/h
ENE
WSW 8km/h
WSW
W 4km/h
W
WSW 14km/h
WSW
ESE 11km/h
ESE
ESE 13km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 75% 66% 73% 51% 68% 55% 80% 61% 80% 55% 81% 61% 78% 50%
Dew Point 14°C 15°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 10°C 12°C 13°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 15°C 10°C 10°C

Pearce Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:22 WST
sunrise
06:47 WST
sunset
17:39 WST
last light
18:04 WST
moon
rise
Fri 23:24 WST
set
Sat 13:07 WST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Pearce Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Apr 29
12.5°C 22°C 6.8mm
Thu
Apr 28
8.9°C 21.0°C 1.0mm
Wed
Apr 27
10.7°C 18.3°C 4.0mm
Tue
Apr 26
16.9°C 20.8°C 7.6mm
Mon
Apr 25
18.5°C 20.9°C 0.6mm

Pearce Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
68.0mm
13.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
188.4mm
23 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
115.0mm
19 Day(s)
Wettest Day
51.8mm
Mar 27
Lowest Temperature
8.9°C
Apr 28
Highest Temperature
45.1°C
Feb 10

Pearce Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
8.9°C
28th
Lowest On Record
2.0°C
17th 2006
Average This Month
15.0°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
13.4°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
34.3°C
3rd
Highest On Record
39.4°C
8th 2013
Average This Month
25.3°C
-1.2°C
Long-term Average
26.5°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
17.6mm
19th
Total This Month
65.4mm
13 Day(s)
Long-term Average
34.3mm
6.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
90.4mm
2008
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1993
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.

Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning

13:49 EST

Sydney-siders were graced with a beautiful sunrise this morning, a hue of orange and pink to start the end of the week.

Adelaide's April weather unseasonably warm, with only one day so far failing to hit 20C

13:18 EST

Adelaide's April 'warmwave' has seen only one day so far this month fail to hit 20 degrees Celsius ?? the first time that has happened in close to a century, the Bureau of Meteorology says.