you are not logged in | login or join us

Kimberley Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending N/NW during the afternoon.

thunderstorms

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then tending N/NW during the evening.

Issued Thu 16:26 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Kimberley Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
sunny Sunny
27 35 30% < 1mm Nil W 18 60 WNW 25 49
sunny Sunny
28 35 30% < 1mm Nil WSW 16 57 WNW 27 57
sunny Sunny
26 36 30% < 1mm Nil SW 13 73 WNW 21 55
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
28 38 30% 1-5mm Nil WSW 9 59 NW 15 42
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 32 80% 5-10mm Nil ENE 8 67 NNW 11 61
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 38 40% 1-5mm Nil WSW 17 49 W 15 30
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 34 70% 1-5mm Nil NNW 7 54 NE 8 42
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 33 80% 5-10mm Nil ENE 6 68 NNW 13 62
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 34 80% 10-20mm Nil N 11 65 N 12 54
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 35 80% 10-20mm Nil N 11 64 N 11 53
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
29 40 80% - Nil WNW 9 51 WNW 16 47
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
27 34 80% 10-20mm Nil NNW 9 60 NNE 11 52
sunny Sunny
24 38 30% < 1mm Nil W 19 51 WNW 29 37
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 30 80% 10-20mm Nil ENE 8 68 NNE 8 64
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 34 80% 10-20mm Nil NW 7 60 NNE 10 51
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
28 35 80% 1-5mm Nil N 14 58 N 22 59

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone