you are not logged in | login or join us

Kimberley Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then tending NW/SW in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 37 to 42.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending NW/SW in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending NE/SE during the day.

Issued Sat 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Kimberley Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 36 10% < 1mm Nil W 14 53 W 23 43
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
27 35 10% < 1mm Nil WSW 15 57 W 27 56
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 36 10% < 1mm Nil WSW 6 71 WNW 20 54
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
28 38 10% < 1mm Nil WNW 6 47 NNW 13 33
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
23 36 50% 5-10mm Nil NW 5 52 NNW 7 45
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
28 41 30% < 1mm Nil NW 11 35 SW 10 21
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 38 60% 1-5mm Nil N 5 37 NE 2 26
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 38 50% 1-5mm Nil WNW 6 50 NNW 14 46
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 41 50% 1-5mm Nil NNW 10 45 N 11 31
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 41 50% 1-5mm Nil NNW 10 46 N 10 29
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
28 41 50% - Nil W 7 48 WNW 16 43
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
29 39 50% 1-5mm Nil NNE 6 41 N 8 31
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 38 10% < 1mm Nil W 16 46 WNW 25 33
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
23 36 50% 1-5mm Nil WNW 8 46 NW 5 36
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
27 39 50% 1-5mm Nil ENE 4 39 NW 6 29
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
29 41 50% 1-5mm Nil NNW 10 44 NNE 23 32

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone