Fairfax Media Network

King Leopold Ranges Weather


17.15°S 125.48°E 372m AMSL

Mt Elizabeth Forecast

Today 31°C
Tonight 21°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

36.3°C rising
Updated at 15:40 WST

Kimberley for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 40.

Currently at Fitzroy Crossing Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 36.3°C rising
Dew Point 20.1°C falling
Feels Like 39.0°C
Relative Humidity 38%
Wind icon
W 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1004.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 14.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:27 WST
Sunset sunset
18:12 WST

Nearby Now

Curtin Ap 35.5°C
Derby Ap 37.3°C
Halls Creek Ap 35.6°C
Argyle Ap 34.5°C

Next 12 hours in Fitzroy Crossing

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly clear
34°C

9pm

Mostly clear
29°C

12am

Mostly clear
27°C

3am

Clear
25°C

Kimberley Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mt Elizabeth 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Feb 6
Sun
Feb 7
Mon
Feb 8
Tue
Feb 9
Wed
Feb 10
Thu
Feb 11
Fri
Feb 12

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 31°C 34°C 35°C 36°C 37°C 38°C 37°C
Minimum 22°C 21°C 22°C 23°C 24°C 24°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 50% 40% 20% 50% 50% 60% 60%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
8
km/h
5
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
7
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 8km/h
SSE
ESE 8km/h
ESE
SE 5km/h
SE
E 8km/h
E
SW 7km/h
SW
ESE 8km/h
ESE
S 8km/h
S
SE 8km/h
SE
SE 10km/h
SE
SE 10km/h
SE
ESE 11km/h
ESE
E 13km/h
E
ENE 7km/h
ENE
ESE 12km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 79% 61% 65% 37% 56% 31% 52% 33% 48% 30% 46% 29% 47% 30%
Dew Point 23°C 23°C 22°C 17°C 20°C 16°C 20°C 17°C 19°C 17°C 19°C 17°C 19°C 16°C

Mt Elizabeth Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:05 WST
sunrise
05:27 WST
sunset
18:12 WST
last light
18:35 WST
moon
set
Sat 16:06 WST
rise
Sun 03:51 WST
moon
Tue
Feb 9
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2

Mount Elizabeth Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Feb 6
20.6°C - 34.0mm
Fri
Feb 5
23.1°C 33.7°C 0.3mm
Thu
Feb 4
22.6°C 34.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 3
23.1°C 32.3°C 5.0mm
Tue
Feb 2
22.6°C 29.6°C 0.2mm

Mount Elizabeth Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
495.3mm
32.2 Day(s)
Total For 2016
246.5mm
22 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
166.7mm
21 Day(s)
Wettest Day
64.0mm
Jan 15
Lowest Temperature
20.6°C
Feb 6
Highest Temperature
40.0°C
Jan 6

Mount Elizabeth Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
20.6°C
6th
Lowest On Record
15.7°C
18th 1996
Average This Month
22.4°C
+0.6°C
Long-term Average
21.8°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
34.0°C
4th
Highest On Record
38.8°C
6th 1994
Average This Month
31.8°C
-0.5°C
Long-term Average
32.3°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
34.0mm
6th
Total This Month
48.5mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
234.9mm
15.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
448.3mm
2002
Driest On Record
65.4mm
1988
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Man's body found in floodwaters in Queensland's north Burnett

14:04 EDT

A man's body has been found in floodwaters near Monto in Queensland's north Burnett this morning.

WA heatwave leading to bushfire weather

13:36 EDT

Fire danger is set to rise as Perth and many western parts of Western Australia are experiencing what could be a record breaking summer heat wave.

Heavy rain hammers QLD's Central Coast

10:02 EDT

A deep low pressure trough has brought heavy rain and storms to central parts of the Queensland coast.